React to the Daily Post just how a person on Miiverse would react to it.

New Super Mario said:
guys sakurai should be making a different stage instead of wasting his time with two copies of the same stage.

plus get rid of little mac he's too old

chillv said:
I don't like making fun of innocent children on the internet. It's just distasteful and if I did a parody of any of the children here, I would feel like a terrible person.
>implying they're all children.

Thank you

buzz lightyear for smash who's with me

I don't get it? Is Waluigi playable and who are those other clone characters on his pic? wth???????

It'd be great if we used an actual Miiverse response in this thread

Noooooo i'm no buying this gam Wawaluigi was numober on on mah wishlis.

mr samurai plz put goku in smesh 4 he betta dan da dumb characters u hav alredy pls replas luigi wit goku or i will comit sudoku

Aiko Heiwa said:
mr samurai plz put goku in smesh 4 he betta dan da dumb characters u hav alredy pls replas luigi wit goku or i will comit sudoku
jesus stop it you're killing me with laughter

sakrai dat is wierd pikachu is it digimon??? r u put digmon is dis game u get fried sakura remov digmon.

Aiko Heiwa said:

This is heading straight to my signature btw

what da fuk sakurai u added dedenne and ninja gaiden guy in but NOT GENO???????????????

JUST GIVE ME GENO OR ILL MURDER YOU SAKURAI!

WHERE IS GOKU????? SUKARIA PLZ ADD GOKU WRECK IT RALPH AND SPONGEBOB OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!1!!!!!!1111111!

The witches look too ugly. Don't want to play that stage anymore.

Back