Mario Golf World Tour character predictions

Ashley and Red

You'd better learn my name 'cause I am...
As my last post was a shit, I am now posting this. What is your new characters predictions for the new Mario Golf game??

for now we have:
Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Bowser
Bowser Jr.
Wario
Waluigi
Peach
Daisy
DK
Diddy
Boo
and Mii

P.S, Toad is an NPC

Since the Koopalings have appeared in MK8, I won't be surprised if they appear here, too.

Also, I'd say Rosalina has a good chance of appearing.

Want Baby Mario and Baby Luigi plz

Don't eff up seriously like in Mario Tennis Open

FoxWolf64 said:
Since the Koopalings have appeared in MK8, I won't be surprised if they appear here, too.
Judging from the usual size of handheld roster, it's not a good surprise unless only of them comes here. But as said, Nintend could have done this since Kart 7 so it's doesn't seem very possible.

TempestBlade said:
I think 12 characters in roster is final, because Golf roster is smaller than Tennis.

Whoop-dee-doo if that's the case. Not buying the game then.

TempestBlade said:
I think 12 characters in roster is final, because Golf roster is smaller than Tennis.
Maybe. But judging from the confirmed roster so far, it's a very disappointing roster. Many of the characters have appeared in Tennis Open and those who were absent last time still aren't confirmed yet. As usual, I guess there could be some unlockable newcomers.

I personally really want to see Gene (or Plum) back but from what Nintendo did with TO I don't think they're in their plan.

If you took the OP's roster and added characters that appeared in Mario Tennis Open and Mario Kart 8, I'll predict that Baby Mario, Baby Peach, Luma, Dry Bowser, Metal Mario, all seven Koopalings and red, blue, light blue, yellow, pink, black and white Yoshies will appear too.

TheYoshiState said:
all seven Koopalings and red, blue, light blue, yellow, pink, black and white Yoshies will appear too.

That's ----ing insane + no Baby Luigi

Dorayaki said:
Many of the characters have appeared in Tennis Open
TheYoshiState said:
If you took the OP's roster and added characters that appeared in Mario Tennis Open
Sorry, what did you say?

I think it's pretty clear that it's the capacity of WiiU which allows all Koopalings to be in Kart 8, so we shouldn't confuse it with handhelds. You may either ask them to appear individually, or just wait for the next generation of handheld.

I hope Baby Luigi, Rosalina and Baby Mario . But Rosalina and Baby Mario has more chances than Baby Luigi.... And PLEASE, no Metal Mario,Shadow Mario, Dry Bowser,etc. They are palette swaps of ORIGINAL characters

Ashley and Red said:
I hope Baby Luigi, Rosalina and Baby Mario . But Rosalina and Baby Mario has more chances than Baby Luigi.... And PLEASE, no Metal Mario,Shadow Mario, Dry Bowser,etc. They are palette swaps of ORIGINAL characters

well they're more of reskinned models then anything but yup.

Yeah. The worst thing that could happen is Rosalina being playable and Cosmic Spirit be too. I want Rosalina, but if she will be playable WITH the Cosmolina, I will die!! :/

Cosmic Spirit won't be playable, and I hope it will never be playable

Back