Have you ever googled yourself?

Yep, turns out I share my name with a quarterback in the Miami Dolphins

I search ernesth100 I have alot of profiles in different places. I don't even remember setting up some but after checking I see its me!

Yep. I'm the most famous person with my RL name, with a couple other random ones further down the results list, and when I use "Walkazo", everything's about me (or garbled spam-type stuff).

Yeah

Results include Smashboards telling everyone to slap the 13yr-old me because I beat some 30yr old member at Mario Kart and won a GBA.

Being a teenager was fun like that

i actually found that im the name of some users online as well as some sort of company.

Which at the time when i first made up my name there was nothing known as Zae in some search engines.

When I google my real name, well, I think I wrote for an article talking about home improvement??? Lol, not me.

BabyLuigiOnFire makes either me or Fire Baby Luigi fan stuff pop up.

Most of what I see is just run of the mill wiki talk and user pages, with TBDA pages thrown all about

I did find this though

Some old image host that I promptly forgot about years ago

thanks neurario

Who is this

I found something pertaining to the Rom hack me and TFP made involving it's deletion from the SMW forums, and I am too embarassed to link it

I'm being stalked by a Naruto fansite

There's also a LOT of pages that seem to copy youtube source code and host it themselves, resulting in lots of pages of my videos and comments on other weirdass video sites

Yea, I have the same rl name as a minor league baseball player.

Also, I googled my username and my wiki userpage was the second one down.

I had to google myself (Egosurfing) for my English 121 class in College.

The results were - not that surprisingly - blank. If I typed my real name, there was nothing about me but about other people with my name.

BMB though go some different results...

seven pages about me when I search my username

and appearently there's a "Gonzales Go Karts" in LA

I googled my user name before and apparently there's three existing Smiley The Huns.
We must band together to TAKE OVER THE WORLD! THE HUNS SHALL RISE AGAIN.

Back