What are your future plans for this wiki?

Being autopatrolled isn't feasible unless you were promoted previously. Just want to let you know.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Being autopatrolled isn't feasible unless you were promoted previously. Just want to let you know.
i must have read a promotion log incorrectly

iirc yoshigo99 got autopatrolled, and i don't think he was staff before

It used to be a status given to former staff and trusted users I believe, but that was all reverted a while back so the staff could keep track of former staff easier.

No, it was because the purpose it served was not the purpose we intended it to serve.

Misty said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:
i must have read a promotion log incorrectly

iirc yoshigo99 got autopatrolled, and i don't think he was staff before
No autopatrolling got retooled.

Everyone who wasn't staffed are not autopatrolled anymore while the autopatrol status was retained for former staff.

Glaceon said:
It used to be a status given to former staff and trusted users I believe, but that was all reverted a while back so the staff could keep track of former staff easier.
Junketsu said:
No, it was because the purpose it served was not the purpose we intended it to serve.
Users were treating it almost like a rank and giving it cachet that it wasn't supposed to entail - it was a tool, not a promotion, and it didn't even make patrolling any easier for the actual staff, so it was a failed tool at that, but rather than scraping it entirely, we repurposed it as a way to single out former staff members, which is handy.

Back