Sakurai's arm injury getting worse

Smasher said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Sakurai seems to make worse decisions while injured so I'd be really happy seeing the game delayed while he heals up.
3D Player 2004 said:
Sakurai's injury is really taking a toll on his intelligence apparently.

are you stating that an injured man is becoming unintelligent for putting in characters that one single person dislikes

are you serious
It's just one character.

Smasher said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Sakurai seems to make worse decisions while injured so I'd be really happy seeing the game delayed while he heals up.
3D Player 2004 said:
Sakurai's injury is really taking a toll on his intelligence apparently.

are you stating that an injured man is becoming unintelligent for putting in characters that one single person dislikes

are you serious
seriously just ban this kid I can't take it anymore.

Your comment was just SO insulting.

Stop thinking you're right and that you're the smart one because really you can't just let go, take other people's opinions, act civil, and well, frankly, you're being stupid and annoying.

If you really cared about this person, you wouldn't attribute his "bad" decision to his arm injury. That's not right.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
It's just one character.

he's stated that he disliked all but one of the newcomers though

At first when ssb4 was put off, I was so upset. Now I feel like a jerk because of how hard the poor man has been working. Whether or not he delays it, I support his decisions.

Fighter Zae said:
Olaf said:
From what I can tell the miiverse has no idea that he's even going through this... -_-

and a big chunk of them probably wouldnt care either.

You'd be really surprised how selfish people can be.

If you have seen my experience on the smash bros. board here, you can see why I rarely post on that community.

Also, a person would have to actually break the rules to be banned. The worst that can happen to him at this point is a warning which could only be double posting. However, judging from his posts, he hasn't done or said anything wrong accept for giving an opinion that you guys don't like. And that double posting warning thing usually only happens if it is seen being done multiple times with no excuse.

Good luck to Sakurai, I hope he recovers soon.

About 75% of Miiverse is idiots who wouldn't give a crap about Sakurai other than "OMG PLZ PUT GOKU IN!!!1!!"

Giga12 said:
About 75% of Miiverse is idiots who wouldn't give a crap about Sakurai other than "OMG PLZ PUT GOKU IN!!!1!!"

How do you know this?

chillv said:
Giga12 said:

How do you know this?
A labor-intensive, $12,000,000 study conducted only in the best of universities.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
chillv said:
Giga12 said:

How do you know this?
A labor-intensive, $12,000,000 study conducted only in the best of universities.

Oh okay, thanks for giving the source.

I really wish that he'll take a break to heal up or at least lessen up his workload by passing it onto other people. :( I won't mind the wait.

Back