What Nintendo Character are you?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/adamellis/what-nintendo-character-are-you - Warning: Some questions are a little...up there.

1560523_721748541176140_1120423691_n.jpg

i've never listened to any of those songs in the first question :V
i'm not sure which one to pick because it will most certainly help to shape what the outcome is

You’re optimistic and a hard worker. You’re popular and you’re usually the life of the party, but sometimes you forget to slow down and enjoy the little things in life.

I'm a pessimist, I wouldn't call me popular, but I may be, I'm never at parties. I think something went wrong :-\

i think this little test is full of shit to be honest with you

Am I the first to get Jigglypuff?

enhanced-buzz-11002-1390505936-41.jpg

You don’t have time for nonsense. People who walk slow on the sidewalk drive you nuts.
Oh you have no idea. Same goes for people who drive well below the speed limit.

When I got to the part where you can tell it that you do coke, I realized this personality test was secretly monitored by the FBI.
Also I didn't know literally any of the songs so I picked one at random.
I got Dixie Kong and I'm offended.

I-shaped Tetris Block

You’re a loyal friend and you’re always ready to lend a helping hand. People can really count on you in a pinch. Everyone is thrilled when you show up to a party, because it’s not a real party until you arrive!

I got Zelda:
You’re diplomatic and you hate bullies. Sometimes you share too many news stories on your Facebook timeline. You need a bigger closet. Sometimes people think you’re sort of a bitch but it’s just ‘cuz they don’t understand you.

Pretty much true except for the closet thing. (unless it refers to sexuality then it's different)

Hotaru Tomoe said:
Uniju said:

that's exactly what happened to me

me too. i was equally offended, if not more so.

Dr. Lucien Sanchez said:
Hotaru Tomoe said:
Uniju said:

that's exactly what happened to me

me too. i was equally offended, if not more so.
it seems we are all in agreement

I want a different quiz option :P

LuigiNummerEins said:
What Nintendo Character Are You?

You got: Samus Aran
You don’t have time for nonsense. People who walk slow on the sidewalk drive you nuts. You’re a confident go-getter and nobody’s gonna stand in your way.

Actually I don't find this result that BS to me.

I got Samus too and it's somewhat accurate, I guess. Especially that middle bit.

What Nintendo Character Are You?

You got: Donkey Kong
You’re a total bro. You like sleeping late, tequila shots, and flexin’ your biceps in the gym mirror. You should probably wash your towels.

Back