The Official "We Like Yoshi" Thread

Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
It seems like almost everyone likes Yoshi, so feel free to talk about how much you like him, his games, etcetera, right here. ;D

I think I'm the only person in existence who plays as Yoshi in Smash Bros.......

yoshi kid is so cool!!! your character is a yoshi kid stooby!!! yoshi kids are so cool!!!

fire MARIO bros said:
yoshi kid is so cool!!! your character is a yoshi kid stooby!!! yoshi kids are so cool!!!

exclamations marks is cool!! i have exclations marks!!! exclation marks are cool!!!!!!!

On-topic: Yoshi's ok, but as Free Loader noted, he's really over-rated. Still, he was pretty fun to play with in SMW.

Blitzwing-2 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

exclamations marks is cool!! i have exclations marks!!! exclation marks are cool!!!!!!!

On-topic: Yoshi's ok, but as Free Loader noted, he's really over-rated. Still, he was pretty fun to play with in SMW.
Lol :D

I do kind of agree with you and FL here; Yoshi is fairly overrated. I hate the fact that all he says is "Yoshi!", and that he's a male dinosaur that lays eggs (wtf); I mainly like the Yoshi kid from TTYD because he's such a smart-alec.

Stooben Rooben said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

I do kind of agree with you and FL here; Yoshi is fairly overrated. I hate the fact that all he says is "Yoshi!", and that he's a male dinosaur that lays eggs (wtf); I mainly like the Yoshi kid from TTYD because he's such a smart-alec.

Edit: Damn you Scientific Accuracy!

Blitzwing-2 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

male seahorse lay eggs DO YOU HATE MALE SEAHORSE!!!!!!

me speaks in fire MARIO BROSSNES!!
Actually, male seahorses carry eggs.

ShyGuy27 said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

That's true and now officially well-known.

I'd like to agree with Uni, but I don't hate Yoshi or Luigi.
So his post is phail because it isn't my opinion. The topic title anyway.

ShyGuy27 said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

Yes, but seahorses aren't lizards. :P

still... go yoshi, yoshi is teh best :yoshi: aw man I want a yoshi kid smiley.

off topic: meh I mario a mario bros fan but I like yoshi I favorite color that does yoshi have??? let me think... red,blue, the classic green and orange

fire MARIO bros said:
Edit it to have bed hair. ;)

fire MARIO bros said:
your character is a yoshi kid stooby!!!

How'd you figure that out?

Anyway, Yoshis were okay before Yoshi's story gave them the whole "cute" reputation. Yoshis would be so much cooler if they had guns or something. Like, weapons that might deal damage other than temporary blindness from yolk-in-face.

Uh, yeah, that's what inspired my sprites when I made them about 2 years ago.

Me being a Toad, it is a coincidence that my best friend is a Yoshi. He's my best friend and also looks a bit like a Yoshi.

fire MARIO bros said:

off topic: meh I mario a mario bros fan but I like yoshi I favorite color that does yoshi have??? let me think... red,blue, the classic green and orange
WTF?!

ShyGuy27 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

WTF?!
I second this.

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

WTF?!
I second this.

Translation: I am a Mario Bros. fan, but I like Yoshi. Which is my favourite colour? Let me think... red, blue, orange, and the classic; green.

Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
fire MARIO bros said:

WTF?!
I second this.

Translation: I am a Mario Bros. fan, but I like Yoshi. Which is my favourite colour? Let me think... red, blue, orange, and the classic; green.
I'm glad translated that. :)

Back