Who are your mains?

Dr. Javelin said:
Ganondorf said:
Oh don't get me wrong. Ness and Jiggs both suck in brawl. Maybe you're just not as good with them.

Jigglypuff is actually ranked last on the Japanese Brawl Tier List.
I'd also put Ganondorf over Samus (non-Zero Suit). Samus is atrocious.

id consider samus one of the absolute worst characters in brawl, so yeah.

I still cant use heavy characters for shit though, well aside from wolf and bowser.

The Doctor said:
SSB: I forget, but I think it was Kirby.
SSBM: It used to be Kirby, until I realized literally every other character was better. Now I use Dr. Mario.
SSBB: Pikachu and Toon Link
Oh yeah, I also use Peach a lot in Melee.

SSB: Mario, Link, or Samus
SSBM: Marth, Samus, Mario,
SSBB: Marth, Diddy Kong, Lucario

SSB64
Luigi
Ness

SSBM
Ness
Luigi
Falco

SSBB
Luigi
Ness
Mr. Game and Watch
Toon Link
Ice Climbers

I didn't play 64 very often and Melee I haven't played in years.

SSB64: Mario
Melee: Falco
Brawl: Marth (Previously, in this order: Falco, Sonic, Pit, Mario, Wolf)

This is just casually though.

Mainly Mario, Link, Kirby, and Fox, but Mario is my main main.

Crackin355 said:
I didn't play 64 very often and Melee I haven't played in years.

SSB64: Mario
Melee: Falco
Brawl: Marth (Previously, in this order: Falco, Sonic, Pit, Mario, Wolf)

This is just casually though.

Project M: Mewtwo / Lucario

Going to get better with them and then try add Marth to it.

SSB:
1. Fox
2. Ness
3. Captain Falcon

SSBB:
1.Falco
2.Zero Suit Samus
3.Mario

Project M:
1.Roy
2.Mewtwo
3.Mario

Brawl
#Number1 (LOL)
1. Ike
2. DK
3. Yoshi (not because I'm good at him, I really suck)
4. Olimar (Better than at Yoshi)

Oh, yes.

Brawl Minus: Same mains.

Replying to some older posts, I think Pokemon Trainer is probably one of the worst characters.

64- Mario, Luigi (Fuzzy memory as I haven't played it in quite a while)
Melee- Mario, Dr. Mario, Luigi, Bowser (Again, haven't played in a while)
Brawl- Mario, Bowser, Luigi, Wario
PM- Luigi (only had that for about a day and Mr. L is too dang fun, although custom music crashes it which sucks)

Count Bleck said:
PM- Luigi (only had that for about a day and Mr. L is too dang fun, although custom music crashes it which sucks)
What's causing the crashing? You can try a new mod of Mr. L, because custom music SHOULDN'T crash anything.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Count Bleck said:
What's causing the crashing? You can try a new mod of Mr. L, because custom music SHOULDN'T crash anything.
I dunno, but I can only add one song or I only get a blank screen after the "now loading" sign. I got Ultimate Show into Final Destination once, but it plays super-fast and when I did it again it randomly froze, once on Character Select and once on the Title Screen. Project M is the only way for me to load anything as far as I can tell, since everything else seems to require a hacked Wii, which I attempted with MKW only to get a freeze

Also yes, I like playing as Mario characters but I do occasionally play as King Dedede, Lucario or someone else

I do play her sometimes as well, in fact I've played every character at least once I believe. I just prefer the ones I'm most familiar with, which are Mario, Luigi, Bowser and Wario. I think I played Peach maybe as much as Dr. Mario in Melee, but again that is fuzzy in my mind as I can no longer find my Melee disc and haven't played it in forever.

GalacticPetey said:
Shame you don't play the best Mario character, Peach. She's amazing in Melee. Not sure about Brawl though.

she was nerfed pretty hard in brawl so lol

although she is very good even with the nerfs, although apparently project m will be returning her to natural status as she was in melee.

Yeah, the top eight of Melee

Fox
Falco
Sheik
Marth
Jigglypuff
Peach
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers

Have all been restored to their Melee selves for Project M.

Count Bleck said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:
Count Bleck said:
I dunno, but I can only add one song or I only get a blank screen after the "now loading" sign. I got Ultimate Show into Final Destination once, but it plays super-fast and when I did it again it randomly froze, once on Character Select and once on the Title Screen. Project M is the only way for me to load anything as far as I can tell, since everything else seems to require a hacked Wii, which I attempted with MKW only to get a freeze

Also yes, I like playing as Mario characters but I do occasionally play as King Dedede, Lucario or someone else
Something is going on in your Wii, then. I've played Ultimate Show over Hanenbow... runs like a charm. Added 20+ minute custom music in a single slot. Works totally fine. Maybe you need a .rel file for the Ultimate Show? I don't know what you're trying to do, but it seems like you weren't following the directions correctly, using outdated programs, or maybe missing some essential files? Your problems probably need to be specified.

GalacticPetey said:
Yeah, the top eight of Melee

Fox
Falco
Sheik
Marth
Jigglypuff
Peach
Captain Falcon
Ice Climbers

Have all been restored to their Melee selves for Project M.

Hmm im assuming the balance in project m is much better then melee's though.

Some characters were to the point of unusable in melee and it was really irritating.

GalacticPetey said:
Oh yeah, Project M is really balanced.

Zelda too strong tho.

and bowsers super armor seems pretty horrifying

Back