Fun Facts About Yourself

I literally draw on everything I own. It's just a habit of mine. Especially on my school stuff because Chemistry gets boring.

I also have a habit of referring to Zelda games by their JP titles. (ALttP is Triforce of the Gods, ALBW is TotG2, WW is Baton of Wind etc.) I usually don't do that on the internet, but I do in real life.

Plain Ol Giga12 said:
I literally draw on everything I own. It's just a habit of mine. Especially on my school stuff because Chemistry gets boring.
OMG we are the same person. I have had teachers telling me to stop doodling on my tests way back.

This year, I'm saving some pages for doodling.

Stargazing said:
Plain Ol Giga12 said:
OMG we are the same person. I have had teachers telling me to stop doodling on my tests way back.

This year, I'm saving some pages for doodling.
I draw on my desk at home and my brother comes in, who draws awful scribbly faces on it and crosses out the good stuff. I turned some scribbly smiles into stuff, but most of my things have succumbed to the scribbles.

I also doodle on my whiteboard at school which doesn't help now I'm starting secondary school...

Plain Ol Giga12 said:

I also have a habit of referring to Zelda games by their JP titles. (ALttP is Triforce of the Gods, ALBW is TotG2, WW is Baton of Wind etc.) I usually don't do that on the internet, but I do in real life.

Same exact thing, though I refer to games by their Japanese titles...really all the time if they have one (Fire Emblem 7 would be Blazing Sword, The World Ends With You would be It's A Wonderful World (big problem because they're two totally different names), Trails In The Sky would be Miracle Of The Sky (if anyone knows this game, it's by its third name, Sora No Kiseki).

You may know me as the "YTP Guy", but my 2 least favorite memes are actually PINGAS" and "YOU MUST DIE", because lazy poopers can just say those same lines over and over, instead of making actually funny jokes. Plus sometimes it just makes no sense.
An example is:
Mario: PINGAS!
Luigi: I hope she made lotsa spaghetti!

^ Same

I was suspended back when I was in daycare, like 2-3 years old for biting everyone. I was not allowed to go back for 2 weeks, not sure what my problem was.

I get really embarrassed when people see my drawings. At school my stuff is filled with drawings, usually characters or things I have actually created on my own.

I've always wanted to go to Mecca to do the Hajj or the Ummah

^same only i wanted to got to UK

Viper26 said:
I'm left handed
me too!, everyone in my family is right handed.
My mom and dad are right handed and my
brothers are right handed...I have no idea on
how i am left handed

Iggy Koopa's Christmas said:
^same only i wanted to got to UK

Trust me you don't want to go to the uk, it's quite honestly terrible, some places are nice but most of it is terrible.

I want to go Japan personally, but I need to learn more about it though.

The Doctor said:
Trust me you don't want to go to the *places*, it's quite honestly terrible, some places are nice but most of it is terrible.
I'm pretty sure this can be applied to almost everywhere.

-One of the characters in my sig dates back to when I was in kindergarten. My early drawings of said character were...really bad.

-I've had my real name changed before. (My last name, not my first. It used to be Wadlington, now it's Denham)

-My parents used to yell at me for taking too long in the shower.

-Most of the non-video game music I listen to comes from a cartoon of some sort.

-My parents used to forbid the use of the word "spoon" in my home (I'm seriously not kidding. I had an OC who was a living spoon and they thought it was stupid so they forbade the use of that word) When I needed a spoon or otherwise had to mention one, I had to say "I need an 'S.'" Seriously, that may have been the stupidest thing I've ever seen. They also hated Barney so I had to abbreviate his name too.

-I am the complete opposite of my father's side of my family. They're all about boys being tough and macho, and I'm a total wimp.

-I saw both my first episode of SpongeBob and my first watch of A Troll in Central Park with a group for autistic people.

-When I first saw both Fawful and Dimentio, they were "meh" to me. I preferred Mr. L and Cackletta. Fawful and Dimentio later grew on me.

-In exactly one year I'll be old enough to drink.

-I was once on a basketball team. I was easily the worst player. All I did was follow the rest of my team around and watch whatever they did because I had no idea what was going on.

-When I was in Tipton Home (where I met my ex) I was the only high school guy there who didn't play football.

-Despite the many zeroes I got in school, my parents continued to believe I was a genius.

-I've been sent to the hospital on multiple occasions for alleged suicide threats. Once it lasted a week before they released me.

-I used to read "Bowser" as "Browser." I was corrected by a middle-aged obese black man.

-I loved the NakNak figures and when they were discontinued I (still being very young) tried to start a petition to bring them back and posting badly made MS Paint images all over town. Of course nobody cared.

-I am scared to get a job. When my ex found this out, she wanted her boyfriend to talk to me about it. I am even more scared of him.

-My middle name is Hugh.

Hoof...haff... my mind is blank. I got nothing else.

Back