Fun Facts About Yourself

I've always had an obsession with denim. First it was overalls (thanks, Mario), now it's denim jackets.

I'm 5'6" or 5'7" if I recall correctly. I'm going in for a needle soon so I'll correct myself when needed.

I'm also really really afraid of clowns, and I'm afraid of blood that isn't cartoony ((TBoI and CoD deathscreens ((with the blood near the edges)) are fine)). My fear of heights isn't as bad, since I can go up the ski lift just fine.

Megamario15 said:
I am practically addicted to chocolate.
Almost everyone is.

Anyhoo, as for my new fan fact... I have a desert plant that I named Clyde. It's actually three different plants in one thing, but I just call the whole thing Clyde.

Nozomi Toujou said:
I'm also really really afraid of clowns, and I'm afraid of blood that isn't cartoony ((TBoI and CoD deathscreens ((with the blood near the edges)) are fine)). My fear of heights isn't as bad, since I can go up the ski lift just fine.

I'm not scared of clowns, I just hate them.

Fun fact: I'm in American 10th grade

Nozomi Toujou said:
I'm afraid of blood that isn't cartoony ((TBoI and CoD deathscreens ((with the blood near the edges)) are fine
I used to be the opposite, the more cartoonish blood was the grosser I found it. but I got over that after watching Attack on Titan.

There have only been 2 things in my world that have been able to beat me, Sirika and Wolfwrath

I am the oldest Star Warrior but I don't seem to age.

My sword fades in and out of reality when sheathed and only me and Kirby can use it (like Sword in the Stone)

The toy store sold collectible mini figures inside chocolates, and mine was the rarest

Megamario15 said:
I play piano

...when I feel like it

I can too but I'm no Mozart. I actually made an instrument related thread buried somewhere a while back.

I'm more or less a Blue Kirby but I'm much more mature so I wear this mask instead and that's why I don't act like him.

Back