Fun Facts About Yourself

That's right. You could probably see that any way, by the quality of my drawings.

Super Smash Misty said:
I hate being the one to hang up in a phone call.
We'd be fucked if we ever had a phone call then. I can never hang up because I'm always worried that the person will then say something

I'm the opposite, when someone says bye, I will say bye (or vice versa) and then immediately hang up.

It's their fault if they gave me the ok without being finished.

Headless Specter said:
Super Smash Misty said:
I hate being the one to hang up in a phone call.
We'd be *bleep*ed if we ever had a phone call then. I can never hang up because I'm always worried that the person will then say something
That's why I hate hanging up.

Soundless Voice said:
I have many online aliases, not just Rin Kagamine.

Angie Kagamine, Soundless Voice, V3 Kagamine Len (or just Kagamine Len), Rin Kagamine (Kagamine Rin in some places), Proof of Life, and even Mary Guertena are my most common ones.

Although, I don't know if anyone knows who Mary Guertena is. She's one of the 3 main characters in a horror RPG called Ib.
Omigosh me 2

Snowman said:
Soundless Voice said:

Angie Kagamine, Soundless Voice, V3 Kagamine Len (or just Kagamine Len), Rin Kagamine (Kagamine Rin in some places), Proof of Life, and even Mary Guertena are my most common ones.

Although, I don't know if anyone knows who Mary Guertena is. She's one of the 3 main characters in a horror RPG called Ib.
Omigosh me 2
Although I'm not disclosing any of dem

Minako Aino said:
SuperQueenChrysalis said:
I should combine my facts.

> My real name is Amy.
> I am ten years old.
> I have a friend who is 18 years old.
> I have asthma.
> I have never been stung by a bee or wasp.
> I have known how to read and draw since I was one.
> I learnt how to read in my head when I was three.
> I'm allergic to paint and some kinds of medicine.
> I've got hayfever.
> I have a brother called James, he's six years old.
> I play Minecraft in Creative more than Survival.
> My favourite TV show is Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures.
> I am omnatophobic (I don't like people touching my eyes) and omnatonyctophobic (a fear of dark and eyes combined - eyes in the dark
I wouldn't disclose name and age...

Snowman said:
Snowman said:
Soundless Voice said:

Omigosh me 2
Although I'm not disclosing any of dem

its one thing to double post in mj, but in this part of the board, uh id really suggest that you edit your posts from now on, the edit button is there for that.

I don't really have a clothing style, but I'd have to say mine is loose-fitting, baggy clothes. Short-sleeved T-shirts and long pants.

Pink Gold Giga12 said:
I don't really have a clothing style, but I'd have to say mine is loose-fitting, baggy clothes. Short-sleeved T-shirts and long pants.

I'm the opposite. Dark, tight clothes. Goes well with mah thin body.

Pink Gold Giga12 said:

Me too, although I don't have a style at all, personally. I just wear what works.

My style;
Pants - dark colours
Shirts - dark or pale colours, no bright colours
Jackets - dark or red colours, white occasionally

I like dark colours, or pale colours. I really hate bright colours like the plague.

Crackin355 said:
My style;
Pants - dark colours
Shirts - dark or pale colours, no bright colours
Jackets - dark or red colours, white occasionally

I like dark colours, or pale colours. I really hate bright colours like the plague.

Wow, you're like me then. You don't like feeling like a huge beacon.

I'm the only kid at my school to have a mustache. :P

Back