Fun Facts About Yourself

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
You're all doing karate...

I've never broken a bone or been stung by a bee/wasp.
However to make up for it, I have cracked my head open and was once so ill I couldn't breathe and rushed to hospital. (I have asthma)

I do tae kwon do if you're curious. Which you prolly aren't.

I'm only 5 foot 6 (165cm), and am 16. I'm second shortest boy in my homeroom, and in my journalism class second shortest end of sentence.

I'm allergic to paint.

Super Smash Misty said:
I'm 4'9.5" (1.46 metres) tall.
I'm taller than you.

I'm 1.60 metres tall.
Well you know what they say: "Girls grow faster than boys, although they stop growing at an earlier age".

I prefer the long scale of mathematics and logical quotes.

I'm back here after a month. I am reposting all my facts with some new ones, because I can't find mine anywhere.
-My real name is Sofia Palmira.
-I am Canadian, and use the Eastern time zone.
-I am a girl.
-I am bisexual.
-My favourite Mario character is either Daisy or Rosalina.
-My favourite Sonic character is Tails.
-I think I was 12 when I made my account, now I am 13.
-I have braces. On May 6th, the orthodontist decides whether I take them off in June or August. My 2.5 years with braces have been 2.5 years of hell indeed, as I also needed a retainer for 6 months and headgear for 1.5 years.
-I am a bookworm.
-I don't wear glasses.
-I hate bananas, mashed potatoes, and soup (the kind with food chunks in them). They seem... off. Like they're too soft but too solid at the same time, that's the best way I can word it.
-I do speed/sport stacking. Yes, it is a thing, look it up. I recently got 4th place in the doubles competition near my school. There were a lot of people, haha.
-I am taller than most people in my grade, last time I went to the doctors they told me I was 160cm (I think...?).
-I bite my nails.
-I haven't gotten any scars or broken bones.
-I got a grey hair when I was 8. I plucked it out, and there was no more after that, not even to this day.
-I taught myself to read when I was 2 by stealing my sister's books.
-I have slight bipolar disorder. It's not as severe as some extreme cases, but it's noticeable at home. At school, I just shut up.
-I am addicted to Mario Kart 7 and Mario Tennis Open.
-I don't have a Wii U. My parents use the same excuse (We already have a Wii!) every single time I state any facts about it. Yes, people have helped me in the past, but I can never seem to win.
-When I move out of the house, I will get a Wii U and a cat named Meowser. I will dress Meowser like Bowser every year for Halloween and y'all can't stop me!

Super Smash Misty said:
Super Smash Misty said:
I'm 4'9.5" (1.46 metres) tall.
I'm taller than you.

I'm 1.60 metres tall.
Well you know what they say: "Girls grow faster than boys, although they stop growing at an earlier age".

I prefer the long scale of mathematics and logical quotes.

but we then catch up. I'm tall-ish.

Thanks for clarifying that, Dr. Javelin.
Fun fact:
I am allergic to grass, trees, milk, wheat, soy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, dogs, cats, pollen, and various other things, but foods and drinks don't bother me at all.

I should combine my facts.

> My real name is Amy.
> I am ten years old.
> I have a friend who is 18 years old.
> I have asthma.
> I have never been stung by a bee or wasp.
> I have known how to read and draw since I was one.
> I learnt how to read in my head when I was three.
> I'm allergic to paint and some kinds of medicine.
> I've got hayfever.
> I have a brother called James, he's six years old.
> I play Minecraft in Creative more than Survival.
> My favourite TV show is Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures.
> I am omnatophobic (I don't like people touching my eyes) and omnatonyctophobic (a fear of dark and eyes combined - eyes in the dark).

I'm pretty sure that it's not at all a phobia to be afraid of people touching your eyes, as it really hurts.

> I have known how to read [...] since I was one.

what did you mean by this because i feel like these two statements are contradictory

Ragna the Bloodedge said:
> I have known how to read [...] since I was one.

what did you mean by this because i feel like these two statements are contradictory
She always read out loud until she was three?

I was ahead in math and language arts for a while.

> My real name is Amy.
> I am ten years old.
> I have asthma.
> I've got hayfever.
> I am omnatophobic (I don't like people touching my eyes) and omnatonyctophobic (a fear of dark and eyes combined - eyes in the dark).
thats your roleplay character, right? this is the real you im p sure
i mean, im just saying dude, either your some child prodigy or what i said above, im not quite sure myself.
since you joined smwcentral in 2010, that would mean you started rom hacking at...6? that just doesnt sound right to me
yea it was discussed a bit earlier
your deviantart also lists you as 20 years old, so what would make you want to post your real age and name on a smaller site like the mario boards? both smwcentral (not the wiki, the actual site) and deviantart are pretty huge, bigger than this one

and now the kicker is, why would you constantly decrease your profile age if you claimed to be on earlier? you never gave a solid response to anton in the above link so it makes me lean even more towards the "20 y/o male roleplaying as a 10 y/o girl" as opposed to your claims being vice versa
id really like to hear your thoughts on my and turb's post and possibly elaborate a bit more about whats going on so i (and probably many users) can further understand you in the community

on a somewhat related note i did play marios strange quest way back in the day and it was p good

Minako Aino said:

> My real name is Amy.
> I am ten years old.
> I have asthma.
> I've got hayfever.
thats your roleplay character, right? this is the real you im p sure
i mean, im just saying dude, either your some child prodigy or what i said above, im not quite sure myself.
since you joined smwcentral in 2010, that would mean you started rom hacking at...6? that just doesnt sound right to me
yea it was discussed a bit earlier
your deviantart also lists you as 20 years old, so what would make you want to post your real age and name on a smaller site like the mario boards? both smwcentral (not the wiki, the actual site) and deviantart are pretty huge, bigger than this one

and now the kicker is, why would you constantly decrease your profile age if you claimed to be on earlier? you never gave a solid response to anton in the above link so it makes me lean even more towards the "20 y/o male roleplaying as a 10 y/o girl" as opposed to your claims being vice versa
id really like to hear your thoughts on my and turb's post and possibly elaborate a bit more about whats going on so i (and probably many users) can further understand you in the community

on a somewhat related note i did play marios strange quest way back in the day and it was p good
It is the other way round. Mostly I role play as Yoshifanatic, yes, and he happens to be a Yoshi.
About early programming age? Yeah, I started to use Scratch at a very long age.
Thanks for liking MSQ, however I'm working on Yoshi's Strange Quest at the moment. Try it.

Wait you downloaded pirated video games at the age of six?
Also, the DA age was probably due to RedShell being too young to join with her real age.

Back