Fun Facts About Yourself

I eat quite often but don't build at all. I guess I have a high metabolism

Meta Blastoise said:
I eat quite often but don't build at all. I guess I have a high metabolism
Me too! I hear that stops at a certain age though (unless your the Flash), so enjoy it while it lasts!

I am according to many extremely good at acting, and improv comedy. I also am almost always cheerful in real life. I am considered highly intelligent by many, which probably caused me to develop symptoms of narcissism.

Megamario15 said:
Zae Eildus said:
im dangerously protective over people i care about

:???:
I can confirm that I am worse than you.

I don't even let my siblings think for themselves, and if they try, I beat the crap out of them in Smash 64 (cause they can't play Sm4sh).

pretty sure i am worse, not the those i care about, but to those that oppose them.

I helped someone my age (high school) who is strictly in the FPS genre get back into Pokemon.

Zae Eildus said:
Megamario15 said:
Zae Eildus said:

I don't even let my siblings think for themselves, and if they try, I beat the crap out of them in Smash 64 (cause they can't play Sm4sh).

pretty sure i am worse, not the those i care about, but to those that oppose them.

I think I know what you mean. I think I have that mentality too...

Zae Eildus said:
Megamario15 said:
Zae Eildus said:

No, I am, to those who attempt to befriend my siblings...

Idc about my sister though. Just my brothers...

And not because she's a girl, either. I have a gf...

Nobody in my group of siblings really are overprotective of each other, but we all share things that'll hep the three of us in the long run.

Zae Eildus said:

I try to make sure that my friends who are girls aren't just used by men for sex.

I've been burgled before, I'm accident-prone, and my alarm is Stickerbush Symphony from the Donkey Kong Country series.

I'm a survivor of reading Shrek is Love, Shrek is Live.

Back