Hackers are geniuses. (Streaming from PC to a Wii U Gamepad)

-----

the coolest dude ever
Pronouns
he/him
ZnRLKB4.jpg

this is final fantasy 7 running off a PSX emulator on the PC...being streamed onto the wii u gamepad

they're getting closer and closer folks

Meh, hackers are just people who know how things work

Yes, don't take money away from Nintendo. How else will they be able to afford diamond studded swimming pools?

Off-topic, but I misread the title as "Hookers are geniuses".

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=742297

all the information in this thread

PlayStation 4 said:
Sylveon said:
I NEED A 3DS EMULATOR.

You don't need piracy

Hey, you, how many times do I have to tell you that emulators are perfectly legal?

Why are you asking ME what I'll do?

Emulators are just a tool used to play ROMs. A ----ing tool isn't illegal. It's just how bitTorrent programs (such as µTorrent) are perfectly legal, same with media players. Because, in theory, you CAN rip content you legally purchased off discs and make your program in your computer play it.

Free distribution of such ROMs or other content, however, is ILLEGAL

PlayStation 4 said:
If you get the 3DS emulator then what you do with it?

I'll use it to generate an icon to decorate my desktop. Of course I'll use it for its intended purpose!

The Doctor said:
Yes, don't take money away from Nintendo. How else will they be able to afford diamond studded swimming pools?

Off-topic, but I misread the title as "Hookers are geniuses".

well technically you dont take money away from them since you never stole anything to begin with.

Now the person uploading them is a different story.

(although the amount is so amazingly minor its not even worth mentioning).

One problem with emulators on consoles is the fact that if everyone starts doing it, the virtual console service will basically be killed off.

chillv said:
One problem with emulators on consoles is the fact that if everyone starts doing it, the virtual console service will basically be killed off.

Not really. We have ROMs of PC games running rampant and the PC gaming industry is still doing well.

Back