ScrewAttack's DeathBattle

I'm not a psychic (as far as I know), but I think that Vader is going to get a prescription of pain!

1fYsY46.png

guys

are you serious

come on guys

"darth vader forces his way into death battle"

it's not that hard

So the sneak peek showed Doom parrying Vaders lightsaber with his not exactly bare hands. Is that how his force-field works? Or is his suit made from Adamantium because it's said lightsabers can't cut through Mandalorian iron but Scribblenauts also confirmed they can't cut through Adamantium.

But robots don't have feelings so how could it feel the anger that empowers the hulk

(i'm not seriously arguing this i'm sure enough doom will win)

Yeah, about what I expected. No way Vader could beat Doom,

But holy shit, that next fight. I wonder if they're incorporating SSGSS Goku as well.

Ryusei Nakao, Freeza's voice actor, said Golden Freeza's power level was something like one quintillion (that's twenty zeroes) and if SSG Goku was on par with him that puts them both far beyond anything seen in GT (Omega Shenron's power level was said in a game to be 1.9 billion). Maybe that's still not enough but maybe not.

I'm not really expecting a reversal of result. If Goku is given the chance to go Super Saiyan God then Superman will probably also have that golden Superman form where's he is even more insanely overpowered then he is normally.

I'd like to be wrong (And thus the Goku Vs. Superman battle would become an unwinnable internet fight once more) but I'm coming in fully expecting Superman still wins.

You know what, forget Superman vs. Goku. It's time for a real showdown between east and west. It's time to bring out two characters with real power. I am of course asking for nothing less than...

expecting doomsday vs. broly?

too bad, squirrel girl vs. arale :waluigi:

I'm not seeing the episode on the website but I've read a detailed summation of the result on TV Tropes and I guess that The Question miniseries where Superman is said to be vulnerable to Earth's chi is still too obscure for them.

And if Knuckles is really going against someone from the Mario series it better be DK.

In the end, Superman is stronger, but they did a good job of showing why Goku is more interesting.

Superman way have won, but I'll take pride in knowing my favorite character is nowhere near as boring.

For me it's not his powers that make him Superman but his beliefs. In the hands of writers that actually understand that (of which there are admittedly and regrettably few), he's much more interesting to me.

Not sure to classify this as a spoiler or not but this battle as a whole doesn't really interest me because it's basically them reiterating a point they've already made at conventions and suchlike. In the end I'll always be more eager to see which new combatants are pitted against which than a rematch, though I appreciate them dedicating Boba vs. Samus 2 to Monty Oum.

I do have to say though that Superman no selling a Kamehameha at point blank is a little stupid. Goku's kamehameha has to at least be star busting by now. And the constant use of the "no limits" is a little dumb. Characters like Darkseid shit stomp him. The way they talk about him makes it sound like he could take Galactus.

I think that's largely to do with Wiz and Boomstick being so desperate to put down the beast that is Superman vs. Goku for good. They're like, "whoa we opened pandora's box with the first battle and now the lid won't fit back on properly. let's try keeping it on with an infinitely heavy weight"

3486412-4583282321-31375.png

I don't understand why they did it. It just felt like they were reiterating the same points they used in their last video.

The animation was cool, though. Even if Superman's face looked a little...off.

Back