ScrewAttack's DeathBattle

So Segata loses to Sonic? Great.

Well at least they did a good job of hyping him up. Although I'm not too sure about one of their facts. People often think it's the throw that made his opponent explode, but when that commercial was adapted for the game, it's clearly shown to take place on a mine field.

Again, I'll be really happy if he wins.

F-Zero Wiki said:
Captain Falcon was originally intended to be the flagship character for the SNES.

hey that would have made the matchup even more appropriate

although there wasn't a source at the end of that trivia

smVvxwN.png

I SAW THAT

DON'T THINK I DIDN'T SAW THAT

YOU SHOWED IT TWICE I SAW IT BOTH TIMES

THAT'S NOT FROM THEIR ORIGINAL BATTLE

WHAT ARE YOU GETTING AT HERE

SiFi said:
smVvxwN.png

I SAW THAT

DON'T THINK I DIDN'T SAW THAT

YOU SHOWED IT TWICE I SAW IT BOTH TIMES

THAT'S NOT FROM THEIR ORIGINAL BATTLE

WHAT ARE YOU GETTING AT HERE
Holy shit

It's said that magic can't kill Superman unless it's from a divine (i.e. godly) or semi-divine source. All Goku needs is a magical attack of some kind, but I still don't think the Power Pole would count since he's not the one who created it, and using the Shenron Blast would count as outside assistance.

And I know I say this all the time but if Wiz and Boomstick have learned about Superman's vulnerability to not just Kryptonite but planetary energy in general since he's solar-powered then a properly used Spirit Bomb could decide the battle.

During their description of the guy who ended up winning I thought "how can this guy not be the winner" and I was right.

Next is Lex Luthor vs. Tony Stark. I don't exactly have an intricate knowledge of either, but I do know that Luthor has some form of stubborn immortality where he simply won't allow himself to die before Superman does. Well, before Superman dies and stays dead.

Well gee if Lex Luthor's suit makes him that powerful let's just pit him against Dr. Gero

just kidding

At first I didn't feel too strongly about either combatant to mind who won, but then
I found myself rooting for Tony more and more, and the use of both the Proton Cannon and Can You Dig It at the end made me so glad he was the victor.

The battle was fine. I like when Iron Man uses a Hulkbuster.
The start. 7 DragonBalls, Sora's key and a Kryptonite.

Next up is Solid Snake vs. MYSTERY MAN. Anyone have any ideas? JC Denton, James Bond, Sam Fisher? I dunno all of those may have a lot less in common with Snake than I think.

...hold on

BUT WHAT IF IT'S SNAKE PLISSKEN :dk2:

Just as I predicted, JC Denton won.

Also this episode gets a 0/10 for not having Egoraptor as the voice of Snake.

Next is Vader. And I've got some kind of a biased hunch that his opponent will be Dr. Doom.

SiFi said:

Next is Vader. And I've got some kind of a biased hunch that his opponent will be Dr. Doom.
Vader doesn't stand a chance against Doom.

Maybe his opponent will be Marty McFly, wearing a radiation suit and claiming to be an extraterrestrial from the planet Vulcan.

GalacticPetey said:
SiFi said:

Vader doesn't stand a chance against Doom.
of course he doesn't

unless vader has squirrels

Oh hey called it.

I bet at the end Boomstick's one-liner will be "Vader was DOOMED from the start".

Back