ScrewAttack's DeathBattle

Are we doing idiotic suggestions on purpose now?

wait what? how will that work?

Will the battle just be two people dressed as the characters going at it?

When I saw there were new posts in this thread I was like "is there a new combatant profile-type video" so I went to the site and for some reason the Ragna and Sol profile videos are listed as the most recent and the battle itself seems to be missing? wha?

although i did hear there were quite a few research failures in it due to blazblue's story confusing them so much

That's a recipe for disaster. How are they going to measure Chuck's ability? What he's capable of in real life, what the characters he's played can do, or what innumerable memejokes say he can do? If one of the first two, then Segata's superhuman abilities give him the advantage, but if it's the latter, then they might as well make Chuck omnipotent and have him instantly win. I'm not saying this because I consider it to still be funny or relevant, but when God said "let there be light," Chuck said "say please".

So Chuck's breakdown is up, further confirming that this is going to be a disaster.

But at least the latest One Minute Melee was cool.

SiFi said:
So Chuck's breakdown is up, further confirming that this is going to be a disaster.

But at least the latest One Minute Melee was cool.
Chucks going to demolish Segata. Like literally demolish. Infact did you know word demolish was inspired by the sound of Chuck Norris sneezing?

screw you memes are dumb

You know what would've been better? Segata Sanshiro vs. Captain Falcon. They're closer in ability and it'd also play off the Nintendo/Sega rivalry (yes again but still)

Actually this would probably still be fair if they'd stopped at "things characters played by chuck can do"

The thing with Segata though is he's shown more than once to still be a non-invincible human being with limits. For examples:

• He's seen breaking a stack of tiles with his head, which leaves a mark he's seen tending to.
  • He ice skates barefoot, but then tries desparately to warm those feet.
  • He finds himself unable to defeat a group of zombies that end up cornering him before the commercial ends.
  • He dies in his last commercial when the missile he's clinging to explodes, although Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed did retcon that by showing he's still clinging to the missile to this day, still ensuring it doesn't hit Sega's headquarters.
  • He stars in a game that recreates most of his commercials as minigames, and while the only playthrough I know of did pretty well, it's easy to guess what happens if the player fails in many of them them.
  • Recently, he appeared in an issue of the Archie Sonic comics (which according to death battle is the most canon thing in anything and is completely unquestionable) where he lost in a fair fight against Sonic.

But if I'm wrong and he does win, then believe me I will be very happy.

Back