ScrewAttack's DeathBattle

Hm. I thought they said that if Deadpool vs. Deathstroke came first, then Kirby vs. Buu would be on the fifteenth. No idea where I got that.

Also, you know what would have made Deadpool vs. Deathstroke even better? If at some point, Deadpool reached down, pulled up the Youtube interface, and started beating Deathstroke with that.

SiFi said:
Hm. I thought they said that if Deadpool vs. Deathstroke came first, then Kirby vs. Buu would be on the fifteenth. No idea where I got that.

Also, you know what would have made Deadpool vs. Deathstroke even better? If at some point, Deadpool reached down, pulled up the Youtube interface, and started beating Deathstroke with that.
I would've died laughing if the happened.

Well that was bullshit. "Buu has never had to deal with faster than light speeds". Weren't you the ones who calculated Goku being faster than light?

I knew it was decided once they brought up how Kirby could throw enemies into the sun. More powerful villains than Buu couldn't survive that, so it stands to reason that he wouldn't either. And if Kirby didn't have the power to grab and throw Buu on his own, the suplex ability would probably do the job.

So Buu did transform, and boy was it forced. The reason Buu screamed a hole in reality in the original series was because the alternative was an eternity without candy. In that dimension, he was surrounded by it, and I doubt he'd run out so long as Kirby had anything to say about it. Maybe they'll have an alternative "friendship" ending that takes that into consideration, like they did with Shao Kahn vs. Bison.

Lumastar said:
I am surprised that Kirby won, but I'm definitely not disappointed. We got two great battles in one month!

That Hypernova is so OP!

Agreed.

Sol won in Ragna vs Sol.

Also hype for next battle is real if not to see the anger from fans from whoever looses.

Gaara[Naruto] vs Toph[Avatar: The Last Airbender & Legend of Korra]

*laugh hard*

I lofe Toph. I love Avatar way more than Naruto. But I'm still knowledgable on Naruto and the stuff he can do is way way way out of Toph's league. It's ridiculous in some aspects and might be incredibly unfair. But either way, this is an anime charcater. A good majority of them have extremely OP abilities. And Gaara is one of them.

Everything Gaara does that isn't taijutsu is done with sand. Sand is made up of rock and minerals, which Toph can bend, as they are considered earth.

Somehow I found the main battle even harder to follow than the recap. I think it's because I lost track of how many transformations each one had and which one they'd just activated.

New episode is up.

Toph won ^^

Also the next one is a remastered version of Boba Fett Vs. Samus which was the first ever death battle. I suspect that the result isn't going to be very different unless for some reason Boba has something over Zero Suit Samus (Which looks like is going to be a new part of the fight). She may lose the armor, but that doesn't exactly make her easier to beat.

Since they're so flip-flop on canon, I wonder if they'll acknowledge that most of the Star Wars EU is no longer canon.

*watches Death Battle*

Aw, the fanboys(and girls) are gonna be mad now. Aw, here it comes. I mean like screwattack cares. One day they should just disable the comments on the youtube videos.

It doesn't matter WHAT they do, if both characters are popular, they're going to start flame wars no matter WHO wins. I mean, how long ago was Goku vs Superman? And people are STILL arguing about that.

I bet the season finale will be Goku vs Superman again but this time Goku wins because they just want to kiss the fanboys' asses.

Hey, they take time out of their days to bring us this stuff. I'm greatful for that. They could remakee Rainbow Dash vs Starscream and have Dash win again and I'd watch the video and like it.

Death Battle could redeem itself if they do an all Doctors battle royale and have the Third Doctor win

Back