What are you doing right now?

Re: What are you doing right now? [EXCLUDES POSTING HERE OR THINGS LIKE THAT]

Watching Lady Gaga's Poker Face video.....such an awkward video.

watching Baka and Test

Opening some files I was never able to open before in Winzip iPad version.

Yush.

playing with my baby trex

Homework, once that's done there's a lot of things I'm planning on doing.

Thinking about how bad my life is

Hacking my Brawl

Being bored and depressed

Being annoyed at myself for somehow not realizing there were sea enemy encounters in Bravely Default until it was too late for me to get the pages on them. Hopefully I can somehow go back for them, but I doubt it.

Glaceon said:
Being annoyed at myself for somehow not realizing there were sea enemy encounters in Bravely Default until it was too late for me to get the pages on them. Hopefully I can somehow go back for them, but I doubt it.

I'm pretty sure there aren't any missable enemies, though I might be wrong. I don't think the sea monsters change as the game goes on because of the better way of transport you get.

Crackin355 said:
Glaceon said:

I'm pretty sure there aren't any missable enemies, though I might be wrong. I don't think the sea monsters change as the game goes on because of the better way of transport you get.

I'm actually in Chapter 5, so I'm worried I've missed those for good since it seemed very much like a point of no return. I can't say for sure since I haven't awakened anything yet, but that's what it seems like.

I'm thinking what kind of post I can make here.

But I think I should go back editing.

Glaceon said:
Crackin355 said:
Glaceon said:

I'm actually in Chapter 5, so I'm worried I've missed those for good since it seemed very much like a point of no return. I can't say for sure since I haven't awakened anything yet, but that's what it seems like.

Ah, I don't really remember going in the water much after getting the airship back and the last I played it was a month ago, but I swear the sea enemies don't change. My memory could be shitty though.

The land enemies do though.

I was like a few levels away from beating Brawl then my got dang wii controller died. Now its charging. I layed down, bout to sleep.

Crackin355 said:
Glaceon said:
Crackin355 said:
Glaceon said:

Ah, I don't really remember going in the water much after getting the airship back and the last I played it was a month ago, but I swear the sea enemies don't change. My memory could be *bleep*ty though.

I'll just have to hope the sea enemies haven't, but seeing as none of the past land enemies return I'm doubtful.

Trying to figure out how to continue this story I started that turned into homework a few days ago. It starts on a pretty high (in terms of quality) note and I'm not that sure how to keep that up into Chapter 1.

Talking to Scott Drazer.

Currently headdesking because I was so close to achieving the Gnome Chompski achievement.

Awww. :(

It bugged. I lugged the stupid gnome all the way from the shooting area. Aaaaaand of course you have Moustachio achievements in the same campaign. Are they a pain in the ass?

Glaceon said:
Crackin355 said:
Glaceon said:
Crackin355 said:
Glaceon said:

Ah, I don't really remember going in the water much after getting the airship back and the last I played it was a month ago, but I swear the sea enemies don't change. My memory could be *bleep*ty though.

I'll just have to hope the sea enemies haven't, but seeing as none of the past land enemies return I'm doubtful.

They're probably gone, I tried the outer sea and I got new enemies and have empty encyclopaedia pages. Much sad.

Back