What are you doing right now?

Re: What are you doing right now? [EXCLUDES POSTING HERE OR THINGS LIKE THAT]

Finishing up volume 9 of Yahari. I think that was my favourite one so far, it definitely gave the characters a lot of development that was needed considering the hole the writer threw them in. Hachiman seems a lot more real now.

Downloading Toaru Kagaku no Railgun (A Certain Scientific Railgun), all 24 episodes of it. I finished Toaru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index) yesterday for no real reason other than 'I might as well while I do this nuzlocke'.

After this I'll get Toaru Majutsu no Index II and then Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S and I'll be done with the series.

Also I'm playing Pokemon Y, I got an Oddish called Funkmasteq and a Snorlax called "Mom".

Doing something.

Trying to find a Turkish channel that shows the World Cup.

Not giving two ****s about the World Cup.

watching pokemon the first movie with tfp and fanta

it was jolly good

We also watched the Pikachu short that came with it. The one where all the people making it were high and decided they wanted to convey that to us.

Raichu's an asshole, Goldeen's a cheating son of a bitch.

I am planing on making Dolphin Shoals a custom track for Mario Kart Wii. I have 2 maps to use and a ton a of videos, and all the programs used for making custom tracks. It will be very complicated but I hope it will turn out well... Besides Dolphin Shoals is like the best MK8 track.

Doing something.

I realised The World God Only Knows had finished and I was kind of bummed out. So I finished off the last 9 chapters and I think the ending was really nice if not a little predictable. I guess it had to end somewhere since it was at 270 chapters. I guess unlike Anime where I finish them and feel satisfied, I felt sad to see this Manga finish.

Putting my shoes on for outside food.

I'm finishing Mekakucity Actors. Don't watch this, it's absolute garbage. The manga was pretty good and the music videos are kinda of okay (even if they don't sound all that great aside from one or two of them) but the Anime is just horrible. I can see what SHAFT was trying to do with the art style, they copied it almost perfectly but it really really doesn't work in animation form. SHAFT is good when they have a big budget and can go all out with their style choices but things like this and the Palutena trailer show me that when it comes to the art itself, they are pretty bad.

Wasting time on Nationstates instead of studying

Considering going to Hyper Japan.

Back