What are you doing right now?

I feel like I'm missing something but I don't know what.

And for the record if anyone cares how our battle went: my friendly barely salvaged a win mostly based off luck. He froze my Jolteon after I randomly switched out on his when it started struggling and got some of my other Eeveelutions defeated, then when it thawed out and tried to use the last move I had with PP, which was Thunder, the moved missed and he ended up winning with 1 minute left on the 60-minute timer. Recorded this game without a doubt.

I'm surfing the web on my 3DS. The waves (internet) are good, if you catch my drift. :dk:

I would love to see that battle, but you prolly have to have a 3DS to do so.

Sketching.

Smaug said:

Yeah, unless anyone here can capture the footage (exactly 59 minutes) of the battle in decent quality and upload it here for you to see that way instead. I myself don't think I can do that, but if the chance arises and it works, I probably will.

Preparing to nom on some pasta.

Trying to stop being lazy and get out of bed.

But I'm too comfy! 3:

Glaceon said:
Smaug said:

Yeah, unless anyone here can capture the footage (exactly 59 minutes) of the battle in decent quality and upload it here for you to see that way instead. I myself don't think I can do that, but if the chance arises and it works, I probably will.
It seriously lasted nearly an hour?

Yeah, but the Jolteon thing lasted about 20-25 minutes.

I should probably also add that thing lasted 50 turns (100 moves) at most.

Chatting with a friend online.

For those with Pokémon X/Y who are interested in that strange battle, I made the battle public and the code is "CVCW-WWWW-WWW4-DTJY". Think what you will.

Trying to decide what I should do right now first out of four things.

Trying to think of something to eat.

Nana's bringing me lunch today, but it won't be for a few hours and I'm hungry now! D:

Trying to find something to eat. Why am I always hungry?

And I'm also trying to figure out how to do something on the new youtube app, because it automatically updated for some reason, and it's a lot different now.

Glaceon said:
Rotation Battles in the Battle Maison.

I'm on battle 16 so far.

Well, never mind because some chump with a Rhydon cheeped out a win with its Quick Claw on the 19th battle. So much for that.

Trying to figure out how to use Google + lol.

I've had an account but I never used it.

Eating lunch, and adding more songs to my youtube playlist.

As if over 40 was enough.

Smaug said:
Soundless Voice said:
Eating lunch, and adding more songs to my youtube playlist.

As if over 40 was enough.
Wow, you eat lunch early.
It's 11:21 here right now.

But yeah, I eat lunch earlier because I get hungry (true hungry, not bored hungry) around this time, and I get whiney and bitchy if I don't eat.

When my mom is home or I'm with family, I do the same, since that's when they usually eat, but if I'm alone, I eat earlier.

My family are completely out of sync when it comes to eating. We all just eat when we're hungry, and we're nearly never hungry at the same time.

After saving my 3DS from dying and erasing my progress so far, I'm still in the Maison and just started Battle 5.

Back