Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First battle with Klungo in Banjo Tooie

• Bowser first battle in NSMB

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was Giant Bowser THAT easy?

Cloud, N, Candy: I'll go with him, since He is one of two that I've actualy fought.
Very Gnawty: Never fought him.
Klungo 1.0: I've fought him, but because the potions can be random, he's not that easy.
Bowser: Never fought, but if it's anything like the original Bowser, I know what you meen.

I forgot to put Burt the Bashfull.Could someone tell me how to edit poll?

3dejong said:
Smiddle said:
Yes. Not to be confused with Giga Bowser, but he's easy too.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

You must be REALLY, REALLY good.
What? I thougt I was crappy. My friends suck so I can only play against CPUs to be better which is boring, so I don't play it very often.

Giant Bowser is REALLY easy, even on Hard. Very Hard he poses some threat, but not much.

Back on Topic, that battle in NSMB was very satisfying. Watching Bowser sink into the lava, then come up as just a skeleton, I loved it!

Gofer Said: How do you edit poles?

Whoopsy, you CAN edit poles, like you edit posts. Sorry.

ultimatetoad said:
Gofer Said: How do you edit poles?

Whoopsy, you CAN edit poles, like you edit posts. Sorry.
Yay,but i can't because user already voted.

Monty Mole said:
Giant Bowser is REALLY easy, even on Hard. Very Hard he poses some threat, but not much.

Back on Topic, that battle in NSMB was very satisfying.
Watching Bowser sink into the lava, then come up as just a skeleton, I loved it!
O_O omgz I must have that game.

What I have played, Bowser in Super Mario Galaxy 2 first time.

1337 said:
Please don't bump threads. If the most recent post is several months old don't post in it.
What is wrong with them.

New Super Yoshi said:
1337 said:
Please don't bump threads. If the most recent post is several months old don't post in it.
What is wrong with them.
There's nothing wrong with bumping an old topic in and of itself, the problem is that most of the time people bump them to respond to conversations that ended a few years ago.

I smell another necro.

Many Mario bosses (especially in the recent games) are painfully easy. Bowser in New Super Mario Bros. is not exception.

Back