• First battle with Klungo in Banjo Tooie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bowser first battle in NSMB

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ornithologist Mario said:
I smell another necro.

Many Mario bosses (especially in the recent games) are painfully easy. Bowser in New Super Mario Bros. is not exception.

I think Galaxy bosses are mostly really easy. The only boss I had trouble with was Trantrox.

yoshidude99 said:
I smell another necro.

Many Mario bosses (especially in the recent games) are painfully easy. Bowser in New Super Mario Bros. is not exception.

I think Galaxy bosses are mostly really easy. The only boss I had trouble with was Trantrox.
Trantrox was one of the easier bosses to me. They where some medium difficulty bosses it the game.

New Super Yoshi said:
yoshidude99 said:
I smell another necro.

Trantrox was one of the easier bosses to me. They where some medium difficulty bosses it the game.

He is hard for me when he is hit the second time. I guess you find Bouldergiest hard.

I'd like some more and harder bosses; something at least along the lines of SMB3 Wendy (hardest boss in that game, IMO). At the very least, make Bowser fights different from the same SMB formula (jump over/run under, hit switch). A good example of what I'd like is something like in Super Princess Peach.

I haven't even got to Trunkle yet. I'm in Teehee Valley but not at Trunkle. The stupid Gritty Goombas are really annoying me.

User 101 said:
I haven't even got to Trunkle yet. I'm in Teehee Valley but not at Trunkle. The stupid Gritty Goombas are really annoying me.
Knockback Bros does a lot of damage to them especially when you use the advanced version of it.

I remember when I didn't even know what that "ADVANCE" meant until I accidentally pressed the wrong button while using Chopper Bros. and it actually did something. :eek:

Yoshiwalker said:
I remember when I didn't even know what that "ADVANCE" meant until I accidentally pressed the wrong button while using Chopper Bros. and it actually did something. :eek:

I discovered it by acident when I used Swing bros one time.

Bonechill was even easier. Just double your attack and use Super Jump on his head with Luigi. You'll hurt him when you go up and on the way down. I think it only took two jumps. ^^

Dr. Javelin said:
Bonechill was even easier. Just double your attack and use Super Jump on his head with Luigi. You'll hurt him when you go up and on the way down. I think it only took two jumps. ^^
I way I face him is I pick up the Icicles and throw it at him. Luigi makes the boss far far too easy.

New Super Yoshi said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I way I face him is I pick up the Icicles and throw it at him. Luigi makes the boss far far too easy.

What is wrong about him being easy?

It's boring that way. I didn't know he was so easy; I just tried to attack and killed him in 5 seconds. Doah.

Yeah, epic fights are ruined if they are incredibly easy. In fights against bosses, sometimes you might wish there is more of a challenge.

Yeah, epic fights are ruined if they are incredibly easy. In fights against bosses, sometimes you might wish there is more of a challenge.

That make me think of the final Bowser fight in SMG2.

Exactly. The boss fight in the original was too easy as well. I have to make it harder for myself by side-flipping over Bowser as he charges me. Awesome music though.

Dr. Javelin said:
Exactly. The boss fight in the original was too easy as well. I have to make it harder for myself by side-flipping over Bowser as he charges me. Awesome music though.

I agree. I make the fight more epic by long jumping just before Bowser punches me.

Well, I had Super Mario Galaxy 2 in mind while I was typing that.

Well, I had Super Mario Galaxy 2 in mind while I was typing that.

Super Mario Sunshine could of had a more epic Bowser fight too but it was funny to see Bowser in a bath tub.

Back