What's the above user's best quote?

King Harkinian said:
If you mean my username, I'll have you know that there are still some Poops coming out.
... Poops... coming out? THAT'S NOT WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE!

Conductor of Chaos said:
Helpful Hammer Bro is here for all your computer smashing needs!
Hammer_Bro._Art_%28Mario_Party_8%29.png
Broken-Screen.jpg

That'll be 2,000 coins.

King Antasma said:
So I decided to try my hand at making a Sparta Remix. Here it is:
*youtube tags* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqHbptud1Ik *youtube tags*
Any pointers for future remixes will be considered. I use Adobe Premiere by the way.

Conductor of Chaos said:
Prinplup's Pokemon Diamond/X Pokedex said:
It lives alone, away from others. Apparently, every one of them believes it is the most important.
Super Mario Wiki said:
Like the other Koopalings, not much of Ludwig's personality has been revealed, though it is known that he is highly intelligent and arrogant.
Dictionary.com said:
Arrogant, adjective: making claims or pretensions to superior importance or rights;
:lol:

Olivia said:
how is that even possible. this must've happened in the time period of one day, seeing as your ship was "going to sail in the morning". This, however contradicts with the fact that it takes several days to eat an octorok, because, well, it's part rock. what do you have to say for yourself, king harkinian? or should I say...... King of all liars! you were the one who murdered this she that b45 spoke of! the octorok was just a clever excuse!

the fuck am I writing

Olivia said:
Ryou Bakura said:
I guess I know that feeling
My best friend left the country for 5 years, and when she came back we never became super close friends again (for a few reasons, mostly involving other people being *bleep*ty)

However, I also have the issue of falling in love easily. I had my heart broken by falling in love with a childhood friend who I got back in contact with last year, and we ended up falling out majorly as a result. I only felt like it was full behind us as of yesterday.
Yeah, I have that exact problem too. Not the childhood friend part, but the falling in love quite easily part. But I suspect it's just because I'm kind of a narcissist. But the worst feeling is when you admit your love to someone, and they are just like "who the *bleep* are you even." Or if they start to belittle you as a result. Granted, that I have only witnessed, but I've seen it happen quite often in my school. And that's also exactly why I'm afraid to ask my love if she feels the same emotions as I do. Just that constant fear of unrequited love is a painful one, I have to say.
God, I hate my computer. IT TOOK ME TEN MINUTES TO QUOTE THIS POST

Good Cop and Bad Cop said:
Glitchy said:
Lumastar said:
Lumastar said:
What if the Battle Frontier got its own game?
Bad idea. Very bad idea.
If they did, there would probably be microtransactions, charging a dollar for every battle. Just judging by how Pokemon has been lately.
That would be too obvious. They would give you a couple of lives before the "pay or wait" incentive kicks in.
Hopefully, it's just the spin-offs that will be shameless cash grabs. The only good Pokemon games are the main series games, everything else is just a dull time-passer.

You've obviously never played the Pokémon Stadium series, Pokémon Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness, the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series (except the new one), Pokémon Conquest or Pokémon Snap. In fact the only bad one I can think of is Shuffle.
*youtube* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoYWdHe4tQ4 */youtube* <-- The reason this is my favorite post of yours, btw.
I just play the new generation games, so maybe they've gone downhill.

I don't think I can quote this with a Wii U, but I liked when you pointed out that people who like the smell of smoke obviously haven't lived with a smoker.

Discord said:
I don't think I can quote this with a Wii U, but I liked when you pointed out that people who like the smell of smoke obviously haven't lived with a smoker.
You can quote it, but if it's too long, you'll need to paste it multiple times (in the same post, hopefully. Don't want multiposts with broken coding.)

Glitchy said:
Lumastar said:
Lumastar said:
What if the Battle Frontier got its own game?
Bad idea. Very bad idea.
If they did, there would probably be microtransactions, charging a dollar for every battle. Just judging by how Pokemon has been lately.
That would be too obvious. They would give you a couple of lives before the "pay or wait" incentive kicks in.
Hopefully, it's just the spin-offs that will be shameless cash grabs. The only good Pokemon games are the main series games, everything else is just a dull time-passer.

You've obviously never played the Pokémon Stadium series, Pokémon Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness, the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series (except the new one), Pokémon Conquest or Pokémon Snap. In fact the only bad one I can think of is Shuffle.
*youtube* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoYWdHe4tQ4 */youtube* <-- The reason this is my favorite post of yours, btw.
I just play the new generation games, so maybe they've gone downhill.

(my answer is unchanged btw)

Mine is unchanged too, but I'll say this much. I just looked at your sarcastic Phoenix Wright avatar, and it's my favorite thing in general you have on the forum. I can practically see Phoenix giving someone the middle finger inside his head (if you've played the games, you'll know what I mean).

I liked the bat**** post you made about eveything in NSMB being demonic

I liked when you mentioned the Miiverse mods would delete anything that even drops a hint at hacking, but allow quality art of pingases.

Back