What's the above user's best quote?

Cuphead said:
Chprac

Mario-is-angry-nintendo-38728469-1191-670.png

Out of context is an amazing thing.

Esna said:
I had this weird dream last night that I was playing Mario Party 8, but I was playing as Toadsworth on DK's Treetop Temple in a tag battle with DK as my ally against Wario and Daisy. During DK's turn, he landed on a DK Space for another DK to appear and toss him over to the star space and buying it, then the minigame began. The minigame itself was a mix-match between several Mario Party minigames. It had the background and arena of Take Me Ohm from Mario Party 7, the game itself played like Soak or Croak from Super Mario Party, with the exact same design on the water guns and it had this music track playing from Mario Party 3.

Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself said:
You know, all I really need to do is copy it from somewhere else and then paste it without looking.

Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself
8-bit-deal-with-it-shades.png

Marchionne Evangelisti said:
(Mario) The Music Box -ARC- has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.

If the problem persists, allow Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself to remain the champion.

giphy.gif

Ah, the nostalgia.
Back when Mcmadness wasn't as cringy as SammyClassicSonicFan.
Back when Baby Luigi wasn't as Russian as Soda Popinski.
Back when I thought I was the youngest forum user (at 11).

Oh, right, the topic. (I mean I made it, so...)

Welcome to Maddio Teaches-a Typing!

Marchionne Evangelisti said:
(Mario) The Music Box -ARC- has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.

If the problem persists, allow Creature from the Depths of Hell Itself to remain the champion.

giphy.gif

Back