Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
McDimentio said:
tier lists sux
they just count tournament wins, not with a character is good or not
btw, meta knight is on the top because everybody uses him

Tier lists take EVERYTHING into account.

@ Garlic: Uhhh... Do I care if you think you're good with Wolf?
@ Chaos: Uhhh... Do I care if you think you're good with Jigglypuff?

I also explained that Jigglypuff has good air attacks, 5 extra jumps, is faster in the air, and has rest and rollout. :/ Right now, you're just saying "zomg i kick ur but"
I never said that. I just said I'm really good with wolf, because he has good side and up attacks, air attacks, and a projectile reflector.

What does that have to do with your skill? Also, his air attacks are horrible. Absolutly dreadful. His Smash Attacks are amazing, though. His specials are worse than the other space animals, too.
We should both drop it, Chaos. Hate only brings more hate and Hitler.

What did I say? I said nothing that could insinuate I was upset.
Exactly. So just chillax, and let's drop the subject, and move on.

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
McDimentio said:
tier lists sux

@ Chaos: Uhhh... Do I care if you think you're good with Jigglypuff?

I also explained that Jigglypuff has good air attacks, 5 extra jumps, is faster in the air, and has rest and rollout. :/ Right now, you're just saying "zomg i kick ur but"
I never said that. I just said I'm really good with wolf, because he has good side and up attacks, air attacks, and a projectile reflector.

What does that have to do with your skill? Also, his air attacks are horrible. Absolutly dreadful. His Smash Attacks are amazing, though. His specials are worse than the other space animals, too.

You're not making any sense. >_> You agreed that I wasn't upset, and then you said I should chill out. THEN you said we should stop debating about the tier list, which is what the point of the thread is.

ChaosNinji said:
McDimentio said:
tier lists sux

err
no

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:

You're not making any sense. >_> You agreed that I wasn't upset, and then you said I should chill out. THEN you said we should stop debating about the tier list, which is what the point of the thread is.
Just drop it and get on topic plz nao.

Ontopic: Many people are too addicted to tiers, I think; I'm tired of seeing tournaments with 3 G&W's, 1 Wolf, and 60 Meta Knights; Be Original!

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:

Ontopic: Many people are too addicted to tiers, I think; I'm tired of seeing tournaments with 3 G&W's, 1 Wolf, and 60 Meta Knights; Be Original!

We were on topic. -_-

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:

We were on topic. -_-
lol

McDimentio said:
tier lists sux

They also count matchups and overall character ability. Meta Knight is at the top because he's fast, can rack up damage, has pretty good kill moves, multiple jumps, all of his B moves can help recover, and many of his moves (like Mach Tornado) cancel out most other moves. Only bad thing is that he's light.

Free Loader said:
McDimentio said:
well
i am original
i said i was gonna play with wolf even before brawl's realese
I said I would play as Sonic and than didn't.

I was going to play with Lucario and I didn't

I miss Mewtwo...

My best characters for the moment are King Dedede and Meta Knight e.e (Wolf being a close third)

I've been reading Ninji's comments on Yoshi and I'm sick of him saying that he sucks. Yoshi is My #1 with Meta Knight #2. Yoshi is one of those characters that you have to get used to. I can kick Level 9 A$$ with Yoshi. His aerial attacks are FTW and although he lacks a proper recovery, he has an awesome flutter jump. His Final Smash is also Awesome.

In short, don't say Yoshi sucks >: :yoshi:

Storm Yoshi said:
I've been reading Ninji's comments on Yoshi and I'm sick of him saying that he sucks. Yoshi is My #1 with Meta Knight #2. Yoshi is one of those characters that you have to get used to. I can kick Level 9 A$$ with Yoshi. His aerial attacks are FTW and although he lacks a proper recovery, he has an awesome flutter jump. His Final Smash is also Awesome.

Not just this Forum says that...

And your sig is over the top HUGE.

Lario said:
Storm Yoshi said:

Tiers R 4 Queers. I don't care what you guys think Yoshi owns.

Storm Yoshi said:
Lario said:
Storm Yoshi said:

Tiers R 4 Queers. I don't care what you guys think Yoshi owns.
Well, I had a hard time contolling him...

And it wasn't rly Tier related...

I'm not too bad with Yoshi.. but

LARGE SIG IS LARGE HOLY CR@P

Storm Yoshi said:

Yoshi's aerials are terrible, his flutter jump is useless, and his Final Smash is one of the worst in the game, even though it doesn't count because it's an item. He's just terrible.

His final smash is actually decent, he can spike characters at low %s with fair, bair racks up damage and is a good approach, and uair is a kill move. Flutter jump just so happens to bee the highest second jump in the game. He's not terrible, but not gread either. Low tier, possibly bottom of mid.

ChaosNinji said:
Storm Yoshi said:

Yoshi's aerials are terrible, his flutter jump is useless, and his Final Smash is one of the worst in the game, even though it doesn't count because it's an item. He's just terrible.

His --> A attack is pretty good in mid air, I've sent people plummeting with this

his Down A air is also good on bosses *shrugs*

During his flutter jump, Yoshi isn't knocked back by attacks

and I'm pretty decent with his final Smash

then again, I've been using Yoshi as a regular since the first Smash Bros... *shrugs*

Snowstalker said:
His final smash is actually decent, he can spike characters at low %s with fair, bair racks up damage and is a good approach, and uair is a kill move. Flutter jump just so happens to bee the highest second jump in the game. He's not terrible, but not gread either. Low tier, possibly bottom of mid.

It moves extremely slowly, and the fireballs are easily dodgeable.

fair is also extremely predictable and hard to hit with.

bair is rather weak and only hits a few times.

uair is also rather weak for a kill move.

Flutter jump is pointless with no recovery.

McDimentio said:
i dun o why those yoshi fans keep protecting yoshi
he phailz at brawl

Well I've been maining him since Melee so its given me time to get used to him and master his attacks. His FS can be hard to manage but after a while, you can easily take others out. I got rid of a character at 0% by consecutivelly hitting him. I'm not protecting him I'm just saying that it can take a while to master him. :posh:

Storm Yoshi said:
McDimentio said:
he phailz at brawl

Well I've been maining him since Melee so its given me time to get used to him and master his attacks. His FS can be hard to manage but after a while, you can easily take others out. I got rid of a character at 0% by consecutivelly hitting him. I'm not protecting him I'm just saying that it can take a while to master him. :posh:

1.) You do not take Final Smashes into consideration when making a tier list because a Smash Ball is an ITEM.

2.) Once he is mastered, he's still pretty bad.

ChaosNinji said:
Storm Yoshi said:
McDimentio said:
he phailz at brawl

1.) You do not take Final Smashes into consideration when making a tier list because a Smash Ball is an ITEM.

kk. Can we stop now ._.

Meta Knights Final Smash isn't that good really. The character has to have a pretty high damage % for it to be a K.O

Storm Yoshi said:
ChaosNinji said:
Storm Yoshi said:
McDimentio said:
he phailz at brawl

kk. Can we stop now ._.

Meta Knights Final Smash isn't that good really. The character has to have a pretty high damage % for it to be a K.O

You don't listen, do you? I've clearly stated several times that FINAL SMASHES ARE NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT IN TIER LISTS.

ChaosNinji said:
Storm Yoshi said:
ChaosNinji said:
Storm Yoshi said:
McDimentio said:
he phailz at brawl

kk. Can we stop now ._.

You don't listen, do you? I've clearly stated several times that FINAL SMASHES ARE NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT IN TIER LISTS.

I was just saying that in general not about tiers ._.

Back