Storm Yoshi said:
ChaosNinji said:
Storm Yoshi said:
ChaosNinji said:
Storm Yoshi said:
McDimentio said:
i dun o why those yoshi fans keep protecting yoshi
he phailz at brawl

Well I've been maining him since Melee so its given me time to get used to him and master his attacks. His FS can be hard to manage but after a while, you can easily take others out. I got rid of a character at 0% by consecutivelly hitting him. I'm not protecting him I'm just saying that it can take a while to master him. :posh:

1.) You do not take Final Smashes into consideration when making a tier list because a Smash Ball is an ITEM.

2.) Once he is mastered, he's still pretty bad.

kk. Can we stop now ._.

Meta Knights Final Smash isn't that good really. The character has to have a pretty high damage % for it to be a K.O

You don't listen, do you? I've clearly stated several times that FINAL SMASHES ARE NOT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT IN TIER LISTS.

I was just saying that in general not about tiers ._.

EGADS

Anyway

Who cares; everyone has different characters they like to use, and that is what makes the game fun. :/

Did you know that people are considering banning Meta Knight before everyone uses him, and all tourneys become MK dittos?

ChaosNinji said:
Ike is actually a pretty bad character. If you actually master him, he's really lackluster. People only think he's good because he's easy to master.

G&W has really powerful and quick smash attacks, useful airals, quick tilts, a spammy nuetral move, a momentum stopper, a great recovery, a projectile stopper, AND he out prioritizes every but Meta Knight. :|

yeah i agree, but i think they lack range

...maybe

what are tilts? :B

so do a lot of characters

what?

a lot of character has too

so do the star fox characters

McDimentio said:
ChaosNinji said:
Ike is actually a pretty bad character. If you actually master him, he's really lackluster. People only think he's good because he's easy to master.

G&W has really powerful and quick smash attacks, useful airals, quick tilts, a spammy nuetral move, a momentum stopper, a great recovery, a projectile stopper, AND he out prioritizes every but Meta Knight. :|

...maybe

what?

Tilts = >B, ^B, vB, <B.

Who cares?

When you run, you gain momentum. His Neutral B cancels that momentum.

DK? Wario? Space Animals?

You can actually use G&W's for a powerful attack.

ChaosNinji said:
McDimentio said:
ChaosNinji said:

...maybe

what?

Tilts = >B, ^B, vB, <B.

Who cares?

Wario has a great recovery.

Smiddle said:
ChaosNinji said:
McDimentio said:
ChaosNinji said:

...maybe

what?

Tilts = >B, ^B, vB, <B.

Who cares?

I don't count the Bike as a recovery move. It's a normal attack that CAN be used to recover. When I say recovery moves, I'm speaking about ^Bs.

ChaosNinji said:
Smiddle said:
ChaosNinji said:
McDimentio said:
ChaosNinji said:

...maybe

what?

Tilts = >B, ^B, vB, <B.

Who cares?

I don't count the Bike as a recovery move. It's a normal attack that CAN be used to recover. When I say recovery moves, I'm speaking about ^Bs.
In my opinion, as long as it gets you back on the stage, it's a recovery move.

(Also, I don't consider Jigglypuff's ^B as a recovery move, either)

Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Smiddle said:
ChaosNinji said:
McDimentio said:
ChaosNinji said:

...maybe

what?

Tilts = >B, ^B, vB, <B.

Who cares?

Then just about every move is a recovery. They all can get you back on the stage. Recvoeries refer to ^B moves that are mainly used to recover.

(Jiggly and Yoshi have no recoveries.)

ChaosNinji said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Smiddle said:
ChaosNinji said:
McDimentio said:
ChaosNinji said:

...maybe

what?

Tilts = >B, ^B, vB, <B.

Who cares?

Then just about every move is a recovery. They all can get you back on the stage. Recvoeries refer to ^B moves that are mainly used to recover.

Well, well, you didn't mention that in your more previous post.

Lario said:
So? When I'm going to see someone's personal tier list?

Anyway...

Meh.
My personal tier list is an inverted version of the standard tier list. (just to heck with it, lol)

Lario said:
Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:

Anyway...

Meh.
My personal tier list is an inverted version of the standard tier list. (just to heck with it, lol)

lolz.
You're saying that Falcon Punch pwns all for REAL?
Of course. *FARUCONE PAUNCHIII!*

Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
Lario said:

Anyway...

Meh.

lolz.
You're saying that Falcon Punch pwns all for REAL?
Of course. *FARUCONE PAUNCHIII!*

Paunchi?
I'll bet when Mudkip becomes a character...

A recovery move isn't always an up+B. Jigglypuff has her side B, and Yoshi has the best second jump in the game, as well as Egg Toss for an extra boost. IMO, jumps are still recoveries, so Jigglypuff has some of the best recovery in the game.

Snowstalker said:

A recovery move isn't always an up+B. Jigglypuff has her side B, and Yoshi has the best second jump in the game, as well as Egg Toss for an extra boost. IMO, jumps are still recoveries, so Jigglypuff has some of the best recovery in the game.

Jiggly's Smash B and B can be considered recoveries, and so can Yoshi's smash B.

Snowstalker said:

A recovery move is usually considered to be up+B. I have used Jiggly's sideB to recover, I admit, but it's main function is not recovering. Yoshi's Egg Toss gives and extremely miniscule boost. I don't consider it a recovery. I also don't consider jumps to be recoveries because, well, they're jumps. I'm not saying that they can't be used to recover. That would be stupid.

Smiddle said:
Snowstalker said:

Jiggly's Smash B and B can be considered recoveries, and so can Yoshi's smash B.
And so can Wario's Smash B.

ChaosNinji said:
Snowstalker said:

A recovery move is usually considered to be up+B. I have used Jiggly's sideB to recover, I admit, but it's main function is not recovering. Yoshi's Egg Toss gives and extremely miniscule boost. I don't consider it a recovery. I also don't consider jumps to be recoveries because, well, they're jumps. I'm not saying that they can't be used to recover. That would be stupid.

Who made you the guy that says whats a recovery move and whats not :|

Storm Yoshi said:
ChaosNinji said:
Snowstalker said:

He's just giving his opinion.

Storm Yoshi said:
ChaosNinji said:
Snowstalker said:

Who made you the guy who constantly goes "Yoshi's awesome, you suck?"

Back