31 Link
32 Yoshi
33 Samus
34 Ness
35 Mario
36 Ganondorf
37 Captain Falcon
38 Luigi

I will point out all the faults in this.

S Rank:
This is pretty accurate, though you might want to add Game & Watch.

A Rank:
Move Game & Watch up above Dedede.

B Rank:
Diddy Knong, WTF? How are he and Donkey in this rank?!

C Rank:
OLIMAR, WOLF, LUCAS, AND PIT DOWN HERE?! NO WAY. THAT is messed up.

D Rank:
XD I lol'd when I saw Toon Link and Zelda down here. They're high tier, easily.

E Rank:
WTF, LUIGI AS THE WORST CHARACTER?! Luigi's awesome. <_< Whoever made this has NO idea what they're doing.

How in the bloody *insert vulgarity here* is Jigglypuff ABOVE YOSHI AND SAMUS

who made this list anyway? o_O

Rosalina Spalko said:
How in the bloody *insert vulgarity here* is Jigglypuff ABOVE YOSHI AND SAMUS

who made this list anyway? o_O

Smash Bros pros. And Jiggly is amazing. Floaty + 5 jumps + good air attacks = GOD. Yoshi IS the worst character in the game.

Jiggly is on the same level as the Earthbound characters, they're only good if you know how to use them right.

o_O I was always good with Yoshi, he's the one I used to clear normal/three lives run on 64, the adventure mode/Giga Bowser run in Melee, and the boss fights on Intense in Brawl...

I always hated DK though -_- he and Ice climbers are my least touched

Rosalina Spalko said:
Jiggly is on the same level as the Earthbound characters, they're only good if you know how to use them right.

o_O I was always good with Yoshi, he's the one I used to clear normal/three lives run on 64, the adventure mode/Giga Bowser run in Melee, and the boss fights on Intense in Brawl...

Yoshi lacks a recovery, his eggs are useless because they're hard to aim, his smash/air/A moves are dreadful, and his other moves are ones that other characters have.

This isn't a tier list, this is just tourney results. Weegee isn't down there because he's bad, it's because not many people go to tourneys with him.

Oh, and Yoshi can use eggs to recover, has the best double jump in the game, has a backwards air that racks up good damage, a down air that can do up to 40%, an up air that can kill at about 110%, and he has a chain grab on several high tier characters (Wario, Meta Knight, Dedede). Oh, and his eggs are actually great.

No, tier lists are about character abilities and advanced techniques, matchups, AND tourney results. Calling tourney results a tier list is like calling cake icing.

Free Loader said:
I think that Kirby should be higher up he is awesome. :(
I also don't think Snake deserves being that high...

Snake has good priority, awesome air attacks, awesome titlts, good smashes and a killer recovery. That's the definition of a good character.

And Meta Knight is generally considered to be even better, because he's fast, has the best recovery in the game, has powerful kill moves, good combos, amazing priority, great air moves, and he's the only character where ALL of his moves can be used to recover. Oh, and he can glide. He doen't have a single bad matchup (Snake is countered by Olimar, Pikachu, ROB, and DK)

Snowstalker said:
And Meta Knight is generally considered to be even better, because he's fast, has the best recovery in the game, has powerful kill moves, good combos, amazing priority, great air moves, and he's the only character where ALL of his moves can be used to recover. Oh, and he can glide. He doen't have a single bad matchup (Snake is countered by Olimar, Pikachu, ROB, and DK)

And I'm pretty sure G&W should be under Snake, not Dedede. G&W has an awesome recovery, a great momentum stopper, really powerful and fast smash attacks, a spammable A move, and REALLY, REALLY high priority; 2nd best priority in the game, mind you. Oh, and his air moves will destroy you. The box. Key. Turtle. That up B thing. They're awesome.

There's no official tier list yet, and this is just how characters place in tournaments. I personally think the tier list is more like this:

GOD:

Meta Knight

TOP:

Snake
Mr. Game & Watch
King Dedede
Falco
Marth
R.O.B

HIGH:

Olimar
Lucario
Wario
Kirby
Donkey Kong
Pikachu
Diddy Kong
Wolf
Pit
Ice Climbers

MIDDLE:

Toon Link
Zelda
Fox
Luigi
Zero Suit Samus
Ness
Peach
Lucas
Mario

LOW:

Sonic
Yoshi
Shiek
Bowser
Pokemon Trainer
Ike
Samus

BOTTOM:

Link
Jigglypuff
Ganondorf
Captian Falcon

I got a lot to say, so bear with me.
Ephidel said:
Snowstalker said:

And I'm pretty sure G&W should be under Snake, not Dedede. G&W has an awesome recovery, a great momentum stopper, really powerful and fast smash attacks, a spammable A move, and REALLY, REALLY high priority; 2nd best priority in the game, mind you. Oh, and his air moves will destroy you. The box. Key. Turtle. That up B thing. They're awesome.
"That up B thing" is a trampoline and parachute.
Snowstalker said:
No, tier lists are about character abilities and advanced techniques, matchups, AND tourney results. Calling tourney results a tier list is like calling cake icing.
No, it's like calling icing cake.
Ephidel said:
Free Loader said:

Snake has good priority, awesome air attacks, awesome titlts, good smashes and a killer recovery. That's the definition of a good character.
What's "titlts"?

Rosalina Spalko said:

DK is awesome damnit.

Diddy Knong, WTF? How are he and Donkey in this rank?!

who the hell is diz guy.

Errr...

ShyGuy27 said:
I got a lot to say, so bear with me.
Ephidel said:
Snowstalker said:

"That up B thing" is a trampoline and parachute.
Snowstalker said:
No, it's like calling icing cake.
Ephidel said:
Free Loader said:

What's "titlts"?

1.) I meant to say Up air.

2.) Tilts are side-A/up-A/down-A not at the same time.

@ Blitz: Kong. <_<

[quote author=Mario at Newgrounds.com]
Silly Bowser. Tiers R 4 Queers!
[/quote]

Mario is SSOOOO not bottom tier. He's second-to-top tier, if anything.

Back