Super Mario Superstars (Game Idea)

Hi guys! Just here to discuss an idea! The idea of Super Mario Superstars would basically be Mario's version of Sonic Generations. Plus, Nintendo and Sega seem to be working together now, and I don't think Sega would mind! Discuss why you think this would be good or bad.

SuperLuigiWorld said:
Hi guys! Just here to discuss an idea! The idea of Super Mario Superstars would basically be Mario's version of Sonic Generations. Plus, Nintendo and Sega seem to be working together now, and I don't think Sega would mind! Discuss why you think this would be good or bad.
I personally think it should wait until 2015 or so, when Super Mario Bros.'s 30th anniversary comes. Anywho, welcome to the MarioBoards, nice to have ya here

SuperLuigiWorld said:
Sorry to burst your Bubble but, this belongs in Fan Creations.

Not necessarily. Plus, you can also contribute to the discussion as well.

Well, since you mentioned Sega, please give me a Mario & Sonic platformer crossover (and please make it so I can play as Mario throughout the whole game) and have Nintendo develop the levels, gameplay, and soundtrack while Sega does the... uh... prerendered cutscenes.

Back