What do think of "What does the fox say"

it's a music video that parodies other music videos by talking about a ridiculous topic

i don't really see why people are taking it seriously

Hawlucha said:
it's a music video that parodies other music videos by talking about a ridiculous topic

It also promotes a talk show.

Mario Party X said:
What does the fox say? What the hell is that? That's a song?

^My initial reaction

Yeah I like being disconnected from the world

Hawlucha said:

the problem is when people start taking the song seriously and overplaying it

also, the fact that it's annoying as hell

I think it's hilarious and horrible at the same time.

Catchy and annoying at the same time. The parodies of it on the internet are much worse, though.

I just feel like it's like one of those things were a person is dared to do something (in this case make a song that is basically song with the most pointless lyrics they can). Like, it does not even feel like a real song whatsoever, and I mean, I just don't know why it's even considered a song...

It's pretty annoying (though I laugh at it because I find it funny), but it's also annoying to think about people thinking it's a good song because it's basically a disgrace to music and encourages people to make stupid/pointless songs like that...

Demidevimon said:
I'm slightly worried someone will request this :-\

you do realize you just jinxed yourself, and someone's most likely going to request that in your thread now because you said that

I think the song is okay, but there's something I dont get... Why would anyone make a song about fox noises? I mean, there's nothing truly special about their noises. They basically sound like dogs, just a tad more high-pitched.

Here's the answer to all your questions:

I hear that "Vixen's Scream" all the time. First time I heard it, I briefly thought it was a person.

I couldn't even bring myself to watch the second half.

petition to remove "does" from the title

i feel he uses the bad grammar version more than the proper version

Oh god, I don't even know what this song is, but it sounds terrible just by the name.

chillv said:
Oh god, I don't even know what this song is, but it sounds terrible just by the name.
oh, don't be mislead, the real name is "What the fox say", but they put in the "does" to grab the interest of the grammatically correct.

I watched it once. I liked it, catchy and it's not being shoved down my throat all the time (looking at you gangnam style).

I like the song. It's pretty funny and it's fun to annoy my mom by singing it at the top of my lungs.

The song is pretty good, and it doesn't annoy me when it gets in my head like some songs do.

a guy at my school yelled 'what does the fox say' and another guy across the room yelled 'the fox says shut the hell up' and i've been laughing ever since

Back