because baby luigi is an incarnation of arceus
i love the goomy and skiddo evolutionary lines
gogoat power rangers ftw

Gage42 said:
Baby Luigi said:
I like Baby Luigi as a Pokemon and Baby Luigi as a species
because baby luigi is an incarnation of arceus

no you're wrong baby luigi is a rebel

Nothing comes to mind for Mario species, Mario characters on the other hand...

As for Pokemon, I used Electrode in my recent FireRed run and it turned out okay. There's also Oshawott.

I like underpowered Magcargo. As for Mario things, I like this species, but I'm not sure if everyone else does.

Mario Party X said:
I like underpowered Magcargo. As for Mario things, I like this species, but I'm not sure if everyone else does.
Good species, but it's a shame Luigi, Peach and Bowser didn't get a species page for themselves

This species page makes LeftyGreenMario feel special. :3

If a Green Mario gets a Mirror Mushroom, it could use earthquake.

I need to find one.

Mario is ok if you're like, a beginner, but a septuple weakness against stealth rock is really terrible, you don't want to use something that only learns fire flower instead of flare blitz, and it can be wavedashed off the edge by even a moderately skilled player fairly easily.

In the long run you're better off with a jolly Waluigi with the ability mustache twirl.

Blaine said:
In the long run you're better off with a jolly Waluigi with the ability mustache twirl.

Does it learn the Crotch Chop as well?

Yes. In fact, building one without that move would be a waste because it turns Waluigi into one of the best tank killers in the OU metagame.

I always loved Koopa Kid (not Bowser Jr.) when I grew up.

As for Pokemon, I absolutely love Breloom, despite its nerf in the 6th Generation due to Spore no longer affecting Grass types, and now it has Fairies to worry about. However, Breloom is the PERFECT example of a Pokemon who can overcome its mediocre stats (except for Attack which is pretty much the only amazing stat it has) due to its abilities and movepool.

I can choose either Poison Heal for status immunity, healing 1/8th of my HP each turn I'm poisoned, and having a boosted Facade attack. Although Breloom won't be surviving many hits to enjoy the healing for too long, anyways. Using Leech Seed would be icing on the cake.

OR I could use Technician to boost attacks with less than 60 Base Power. A boosted Mach Punch is quite handy, and a boosted Bullet Seed (25 x 1.5 x 1.5 x 2 = 112.5 Base Power MINIMUM on a neutral target), coming off of a base 130 Attack.

...No, I did not intend to sound like an analyzer from Smogon. I just love Breloom too much. :p

Mudkip said:
I hate the fact people are starting to hate Mudkips more now.

not sure why, mudkip is adorable.

Although i must confess that i absolutely love swampart.

its because of the meme

everyone hates mudkip as a reaction to the meme

Mudkip is my favorite starter, and that's because I think it's cute.

I also like Breloom because it's cute as well.

And who hates Chain Chomps?

There is somewhat of a rumor that Chain Chomps are based on Miyamoto's fear of dogs or something. If that is true, there is a decent chance Miyamoto hates Chain Chomps.

Back