"Excuse me, I may have just arted"

how that all works is up to your ectobiologist

assuming it's your session that has the ectobiologist. it could be a scratched version of your session that does the ectobiology (or maybe your session IS the scratch version, who knows)

No, that's a photograph. Hussie tends to insert photographs into his panels if it suits it somehow, so I did the same.

The clouds in MCD's picture are a photograph of whipped cream.

Gabumon said:
No, that's a photograph. Hussie tends to insert photographs into his panels if it suits it somehow, so I did the same.

The clouds in MCD's picture are a photograph of whipped cream.
Ah.

Vaporeon said:
If you didn't, you are still really talented.

DragonFreak said:
I like how the consorts are all hypnotized.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Also that's very majestic, Edo.

Also my outfit matches the environment, I'm so hip and stylish.

These are all really nice. Shame I could never really get into Homestuck, though.

Gabumon said:

You know, a quick fashion tip for you, you should lose the hood so you could like...see things...like me! For...reasons!!

Gabumon said:

anton brought me here to see.....hypnotised lil red dinosaurs. Bloody amazing. The next closest thing to Guilmon I guess, seeing as iirc it was my Arcanine form that got hamsteakified as Dog of Doom.

Makes me wish I could decide on a class or aspect. (One of the reasons why I wanna know more about them all: I'd rather make a more informed decision than "I like the Doom colours and the tall Mage boots of that one mini-sprite".)

Walkazo said:
Makes me wish I could decide on a class or aspect. (One of the reasons why I wanna know more about them all: I'd rather make a more informed decision than "I like the Doom colours and the tall Mage boots of that one mini-sprite".)

Just listen to what your heart tells you, roll with it, and see where it takes you.

Y1py4pb8kebr34ds.png

Dog of Doom

My world Starbound; his Minecraft. Together we will shape the worlds as we see fit.

i.e. probably more bread and tentacles and hypnotized lizards and explosives

Walkazo said:

Actually, if I had to make some sort of guess, I'd probably say something like...

Maid of Light

Light as an aspect deals with fortune, but also knowledge and the sharing of said knowledge with others (i.e. enlightening them). Rose is all about knowing and understanding things thoroughly, Aranea was all about telling people about things she knew, Vriska used to be about thinking she knew everything better than everyone else, etc.

There's no canonical explanation on what exactly the Maid class does, but from Aradia's actions it can be deducted that it is about mending and maintaining things through the use of the aspect, or maybe even the aspect itself. Aradia goes through time to keep the alpha timeline stable and working. Jane, as the Maid of Life, can resurrect others, which can also be seen as a form of mending, i.e. restoring their broken life. On a lesser scale, Porrim, the Maid of Space, "fixes" her dancestor's confidence in her ability to restore their extinct race.

So in essence, I think a title that parses as something like "Maintainer/Mender of Knowledge" would befit you, seeing how you keep the wiki organized and that.

EDIT:
Alternatively, I could also see you as a Knight of Light. Lots of different classes might work actually, but I think the Light aspect resonates particularly well with you.

Boomugi Kotospooky said:
hot damn these are pretty gnarly

I somehow managed to misread that as "hot damn these are pretty ugly"

Meatthedragon.png

Everyone who found the player planets pretty so far, welcome to the Land of Meat and Gold.

Back