Ever had a toy that creeped you out?

my sisters freaking porcelain dolls

i swear they move their eyes

Headless rubber ducky.

I had this dog thing, scared the shit out of me when I was 4 I woke up and it was above me

I don't know if it's considered a toy, but I had a Mickey Mouse backpack which always used to hang on a peg close to my bed. It was so freaky! Its head always hang down and it had wide creepy eyes with tiny pupils, so it pretty much looked like it had hanged itself. It gave me nightmares, and everytime I woke up, it would be the first thing I saw. It eventually became so bad that my dad had to lock it up in a cage and put it in the cellar. And I still didn't feel safe!

Not that I know of but when I was little, I had fun with a headless naked Barbie

I used to have this plush toy. It was pretty generic, a stylized blonde human in reddish clothes, tired-looking, and I think it wore a hat. I called it Sandman. I was never really creeped out by it while I was awake or anything, but for some strange reason that thing was a recurring sight in my nightmares. Like, the nightmares weren't about it, but it still appeared for whatever reason.

Demidevimon said:
I had this dog thing, scared the shit out of me when I was 4 I woke up and it was above me
Reminds me of a creepypasta I once read.

My sister once had this small doll with giant frickin creepy blue eyes. (God.) I once had a dream that it was chasing me.

I once had a Goomba that was on top of my bed, but it would freak me out each time I woke up, I had to replace it somewhere else.

Mudkip said:
I once had a Goomba that was on top of my bed, but it would freak me out each time I woke up, I had to replace it somewhere else.
I once had a dream where my goomba plush kept getting on my bed in the middle of the night everytime I look away. It creeped me out a bit.

This was a toy I never had, but it still creeped me out. I was at a thriftstore and I found this super creepy ventriloquist dummy that had ginger hair, overalls, and eyes that follow me wherever I go. Once while I had my back turned on it, I looked back and IT WAS WALKING TOWARDS ME. Then I realized it was just my sister playing a trick on me. The dummy haunted my dreams that night.

Supremo said:
I never had one

Also why name yourself Mudkip if you're all about Bulbasaur?

never question logic like that

Actually from before I started school (so when I was like 2 or 3 years old) there was this weird Ernie plush that had a voice thing, I think it was meant to talk when you squeezed it or something, but instead it would just make sounds whenever it felt like it. My mum left it in my room and it would just let out a line or two at night and scared the corn cobs out of me.

I don't even eat corn much I needed some sort of noun.

Raggedy Ann dolls all over house mother collects

Minako Aino said:
tickle me elmo when the batteries start dying out
that *bleep* was scary man

The mental audio makes me shudder.

It might not count as a toy, but I once had a board game that freaked the hell out of me, guess what it is.

1: It's a video board game.
2: The character on the video will pop out at random moments.
3: You have a timer on the video.

If you said Rap Rat, you're wrong. I once played that with my friend and it didn't scare me at all.

If you said Nightmare, correct. That thing was freaking scary.

I found some video footage of it on youtube.

I had a furby, original generation furby, and it woke up during the night, nuff said

Hades said:
It might not count as a toy, but I once had a board game that freaked the hell out of me, guess what it is.

1: It's a video board game.
2: The character on the video will pop out at random moments.
3: You have a timer on the video.

If you said Rap Rat, you're wrong. I once played that with my friend and it didn't scare me at all.

If you said Nightmare, correct. That thing was freaking scary.

I found some video footage of it on youtube.
That's the same as Atmosfear isn't it?

Back