MK7 Tourney: Signups taken

So we'd need 16 people, or at least an odd number less than 8, then split the total number of participants into two groups, make a community for each (eg. MK7 Tourney Group A, MK7 Tourney Group B) and tell people to go into the groups according to this, the top 8 or so going into the finals. That's what I'm guessing, at least.

Icemario11 said:
So we'd need 16 people, or at least an odd number less than 8, then split the total number of participants into two groups, make a community for each (eg. MK7 Tourney Group A, MK7 Tourney Group B) and tell people to go into the groups according to this, the top 8 or so going into the finals. That's what I'm guessing, at least.

This sounds good

Police Squad! said:
Well, it's that easy. just watch out for me. Will take place on 1/1 (hopefully). looking for 5 more sign-ups.

Sign-ups

1. Me
2. Pyro
3. Cirdec
4. PrincessOfPeaches
5. Icemario
6. NEX
7. NSY
8. TPY
9. Freakworld
10. fantanoice (whoever that is :-\)
11. RBB4761
It's spelled RB4761.

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Police Squad! said:
Well, it's that easy. just watch out for me. Will take place on 1/1 (hopefully). looking for 5 more sign-ups.

Sign-ups

1. Me
2. Pyro
3. Cirdec
4. PrincessOfPeaches
5. Icemario
6. NEX
7. NSY
8. TPY
9. Freakworld
10. fantanoice (whoever that is :-\)
11. RBB4761
It's spelled RB4761.

Well exuse me. BTW Freakworld, fantanoice, Mr. Grammar police over there (AKA RB4761), NSY, and TPY, you're Group A. Pyro, Cirdec, NEX, PoP, and Icemario, you're Group B with me. (I feel like giving the last sign-ups group 1)

BTW, I need one more person for group A.

It will be at the same time in 2 communities, MarioBoards A and MarioBoards B

The 15th of January next year? I'll most likely not be unable to play on that date because it's a Wednesday while I have school.

Ok, the date's official! January 18th, 2014!

Wow, so far away. I'm excited though. :3 Do you have a time in mind yet?

Ema Skye said:

Not really, It'll pr'y be like 2:00 EST

Police Squad! said:
Ema Skye said:

Not really, It'll pr'y be like 2:00 EST
What's that in UTC, because I have a feeling your EST isn't my EST. :P

6pm would be great but I think Police meant 2pm, which would make that 6am (ouch).

Back