New courses for the next Mario Kart Game

In the next Mario Kart game, what new tracks would you like to see? Here's my list:

Mushroom Cup:
*Wario's Courtyard
A race track shaped in a figure 8 that's in the backyard of Wario's Castle. There are some Chain Chomps running around on the track.
*Mushroom Plains
A track that takes the shape of a Mushroom. Para Goombas fly over the track, sprinkling Micro-Goombas that will cling to the racers and hinder their top speed, acceleration and offroading.
*Rice Beach
A tropical course that's shaped like a riceball. Pirate Gooms will charge at anyone who gets too close
*Baby Peach's Roller Coaster
A roller coaster-like course that takes place in Baby Park. Watch out for a band of Shy Guys that ride a Yoshi Train along the course in the opposite direction.

Flower Cup:
*In Town
A track that takes place in that unnamed town in Wario Land 2. The traffic elements racers have to avoid are the same as in Mushroom City except that are cars that spew Poisonous Mushroom when hit (you don't want to come in contact with Poison Mushrooms, because they'll shrink you). Those red dog-like things from Wario Land 2 might peek out from the building windows and throw glass bottles at any racer that drives to close.
*S.S. Teacup
This course takes place on Captain Syrup's pirate ship. Although, I must admit that the crew isn't to happy about the change. Pirate Gooms will make a reappearance on this track along with Dangerous Ducks and Chefs. The Chefs will either throw bananas peels, Mushrooms, pies that make the screen all messy or Mega Mushrooms.
*Mount Waluigi
This track involves a trek up a snow-covered mountain with Waluigi's face on it. Frost Piranhas dot the upward climb across the mountain. Once you reach top, you drive down the mountain while avoiding skiing Penguins and snowboarding Hammer Bros.
*Mario Bros Skate Park
A race track that surrounds an outdoor skate park. Yo Bros tend to end up on the race track. Get to close to them and you'll be clobbered by their spiked Yo-yos of DOOM!

Star Cup:
*Birabuto Ruins
It's about time that a desert location other than Dry Dry Desert gets featured in the Mario Grand Prix. This is based off of world 1-3 of Super Mario Land. Watch out for falling chunks of ceiling, the firing belching Gaos and combustible Nokobons.
*Golden Leaf Raceway
As the name suggests, this track takes place in the autumn-themed Gold Leaf Galaxy. The track is dotted with Cataquacks.
*Birdo Cape
This track is like Koopa Cape, but it has a beach-section where the forest would be. Birdos hang out at the beach and shoot eggs at anyone that gets too close. The cave section is also full of Ninjis.
*Airship Armada
This track involves island-hopping across a fleet of Airships. Track hazards include Rocky Wrenches (that actually throw wrenches at you), Electro-Goombas, Bullet Bills and Rocket Engines.

Special Cup:
*Crescent Moon Village
This track takes place in a small, moonlight village. Captain Coin shows up for the outdoor part of the course and will steal the racers' items. Racers could take detours into the buildings, but watch out for the Ax Ghosts that take refuge in the buildings.
*Aerial Greens
Don't be fooled by the peaceful-looking appearance of this floating meadow. There are Fly Guys in this track that like to practice golfing here and you might hit by flying golf balls. There are also Chain Chomps wondering around the course that like to push racers off the track.
*Sryup's Castle
Sorry Bowser, but your castle is in another game. The fist half is in the courtyard of the castle, which has some bowling ball throwing penguins. Then you go inside the upward spiraling castle whiling avoiding pop-out ax-blades, Grunts (those mace-throwing gorillas) Pirate Gooms and Dangerous Ducks. Once you reach the top, you get into a pipe cannon that shoots you down into the ground near the finish line.
*Rainbow Road
This version of Rainbow Road takes place in the Toy Time Galaxy (with the 8-bit Super Mario Bros decor replaced with neon images of various Mario [and Wario] series characters) and has a combination of several elements from previous Rainbow Roads. F-Zero styled vehicles drive along the track in the opposite direction. There's a significant short cut that involves jumping across a series of rainbow-colored gears, but it's best to used only by vehicles with good handling.

I was trying to incorporate Wario-themed tracks plus a few themed with Super Mario Galaxy.

I seriously doubt Toy Time galaxy for Rainbow Road, sorry. -_-

PhilibusterBeetle said:
Space Junk Galaxy then?
No. Just because MKWII featured a Galaxy-themed Rainbow road doesn't mean they'll keep doing it for eternity.

Well, I didn't want something like Luigi Circuit, that's for sure. Luigi Circuit may be good for the sake of a "normal" race, but courses like that are like Battlefield and Final Destination in Brawl. They're too plain.

PhilibusterBeetle said:
Well, I didn't want something like Luigi Circuit, that's for sure. Luigi Circuit may be good for the sake of a "normal" race, but courses like that are like Battlefield and Final Destination in Brawl. They're too plain.
Yeah? Well every Mario Kart has had one of those, so I doubt they'll take it out of the next one.

GAH!!!

I didn't mean to say that I hated hairpin turns. I meant that hairpin turns are meant for later levels.

PhilibusterBeetle said:
GAH!!!

I didn't mean to say that I hated hairpin turns. I meant that hairpin turns are meant for later levels.
What's a hairpin turn? (sorry that I'm not a kart-nerd... I just don't know)

PhilibusterBeetle said:
It's basically another way to refer to a sharp turn. :posh:
Oh. Well, those Luigi-Circuit type stages don't have those turns. (Peach Garden, gah!)

PhilibusterBeetle said:
Yeah, that hedge maze definitely earned Peach Garden's slot in MKDS Special Cup.
Not as extreme, but Waluigi Stadium as well.

PhilibusterBeetle said:
In the next Mario Kart game, what new tracks would you like to see? Here's my list:

Mushroom Cup:
*Wario's Courtyard
A race track shaped in a figure 8 that's in the backyard of Wario's Castle. There are some Chain Chomps running around on the track.
*Mushroom Plains
A track that takes the shape of a Mushroom. Para Goombas fly over the track, sprinkling Micro-Goombas that will cling to the racers and hinder their top speed, acceleration and offroading.
*Rice Beach
A tropical course that's shaped like a riceball. Pirate Gooms will charge at anyone who gets too close
A roller coaster-like course that takes place in Baby Park. Watch out for a band of Shy Guys that ride a Yoshi Train along the course in the opposite direction.

Flower Cup:
*In Town
A track that takes place in that unnamed town in Wario Land 2. The traffic elements racers have to avoid are the same as in Mushroom City except that are cars that spew Poisonous Mushroom when hit (you don't want to come in contact with Poison Mushrooms, because they'll shrink you). Those red dog-like things from Wario Land 2 might peek out from the building windows and throw glass bottles at any racer that drives to close.
*S.S. Teacup
This course takes place on Captain Syrup's pirate ship. Although, I must admit that the crew isn't to happy about the change. Pirate Gooms will make a reappearance on this track along with Dangerous Ducks and Chefs. The Chefs will either throw bananas peels, Mushrooms, pies that make the screen all messy or Mega Mushrooms.
*Mount Waluigi
This track involves a trek up a snow-covered mountain with Waluigi's face on it. Frost Piranhas dot the upward climb across the mountain. Once you reach top, you drive down the mountain while avoiding skiing Penguins and snowboarding Hammer Bros.
*Mario Bros Skate Park
A race track that surrounds an outdoor skate park. Yo Bros tend to end up on the race track. Get to close to them and you'll be clobbered by their spiked Yo-yos of DOOM!

Star Cup:
*Birabuto Ruins
It's about time that a desert location other than Dry Dry Desert gets featured in the Mario Grand Prix. This is based off of world 1-3 of Super Mario Land. Watch out for falling chunks of ceiling, the firing belching Gaos and combustible Nokobons.
*Golden Leaf Raceway
As the name suggests, this track takes place in the autumn-themed Gold Leaf Galaxy. The track is dotted with Cataquacks.
*Birdo Cape
This track is like Koopa Cape, but it has a beach-section where the forest would be. Birdos hang out at the beach and shoot eggs at anyone that gets too close. The cave section is also full of Ninjis.
*Airship Armada
This track involves island-hopping across a fleet of Airships. Track hazards include Rocky Wrenches (that actually throw wrenches at you), Electro-Goombas, Bullet Bills and Rocket Engines.

Special Cup:
*Crescent Moon Village
This track takes place in a small, moonlight village. Captain Coin shows up for the outdoor part of the course and will steal the racers' items. Racers could take detours into the buildings, but watch out for the Ax Ghosts that take refuge in the buildings.
*Aerial Greens
Don't be fooled by the peaceful-looking appearance of this floating meadow. There are Fly Guys in this track that like to practice golfing here and you might hit by flying golf balls. There are also Chain Chomps wondering around the course that like to push racers off the track.
*Sryup's Castle
Sorry Bowser, but your castle is in another game. The fist half is in the courtyard of the castle, which has some bowling ball throwing penguins. Then you go inside the upward spiraling castle whiling avoiding pop-out ax-blades, Grunts (those mace-throwing gorillas) Pirate Gooms and Dangerous Ducks. Once you reach the top, you get into a pipe cannon that shoots you down into the ground near the finish line.
*Rainbow Road
This version of Rainbow Road takes place in the Toy Time Galaxy (with the 8-bit Super Mario Bros decor replaced with neon images of various Mario [and Wario] series characters) and has a combination of several elements from previous Rainbow Roads. F-Zero styled vehicles drive along the track in the opposite direction. There's a significant short cut that involves jumping across a series of rainbow-colored gears, but it's best to used only by vehicles with good handling.

I was trying to incorporate Wario-themed tracks plus a few themed with Super Mario Galaxy.
:boo: hoo, My castle is GONE!!!!!!!!!

Kool_Koopa said:
PhilibusterBeetle said:

Mushroom Cup:
*Wario's Courtyard
*Mushroom Plains
*Rice Beach

Flower Cup:
*In Town
*S.S. Teacup
*Mount Waluigi
*Mario Bros Skate Park

Star Cup:
*Birabuto Ruins
*Golden Leaf Raceway
*Birdo Cape
*Airship Armada

Special Cup:
*Crescent Moon Village
*Aerial Greens
*Sryup's Castle
*Rainbow Road

:boo: hoo, My castle is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

HOO NEEDS MOAR SMILEYS NO?

<_< you're not seeing me bawling that the comet observatory isn't in the line up for a kart race

Although the fact Bowser's castle isn't in the line up is a bit odd

Rosalina Spalko said:
Kool_Koopa said:
PhilibusterBeetle said:

Mushroom Cup:
*Wario's Courtyard
*Mushroom Plains
*Rice Beach

Flower Cup:
*In Town
*S.S. Teacup
*Mount Waluigi
*Mario Bros Skate Park

Star Cup:
*Birabuto Ruins
*Golden Leaf Raceway
*Birdo Cape
*Airship Armada

Special Cup:
*Crescent Moon Village
*Aerial Greens
*Sryup's Castle
*Rainbow Road

HOO NEEDS MOAR SMILEYS NO?

<_< you're not seeing me bawling that the comet observatory isn't in the line up for a kart race

Although the fact Bowser's castle isn't in the line up is a bit odd
Comet Observatory for Mario Kart would be awesome ;D

I think a course where you would race through all the rooms in Peach's Castle from SM64 would be awesome.

Stooben Rooben said:
I think a course where you would race through all the rooms in Peach's Castle from SM64 would be awesome.
Bob-omb battlefield for Mario Kart!

(I was about to say Tick-Tock Clock, but that already exists, lol :P)

Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Yarly. :P What about Tiny-Huge Island? That would be epic.

Stooben Rooben said:
Garlic Man said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Yarly. :P What about Tiny-Huge Island? That would be epic.
YES, LoL.

Hazy Maze Cave... the Hazy Maze! :eek:

Smiddle said:
Waffle Stadium - a Colosseum-like building made entirely out of waffles, making it a bit slippery.

We had this already, it was Tart Top

@ Garlic man - how would you propose to make a Comet Observatory stage?

Smiddle said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Smiddle said:
Waffle Stadium - a Colosseum-like building made entirely out of waffles, making it a bit slippery.

We had this already, it was Tart Top

Tarts ≠ Wafflez.

But they were slippery and were a hazard, as are waffles.

Back