I want a PS4. But here's the deal...

Ugh.

My dumb brother is the deal.

I basically hinted to him that hey "are you getting an xbox one or playstation 4" (since they're coming out pretty soon).

I told him to get a PS4, thinking he'd say Xbox instead.....

But no. He tells me he wants neither and is just going to keep his 360 -_-

You don't know how frustrating it is when he plays, like, 4 games on the thing (Black Ops, Black Ops 2, Minecraft, and Madden ugh)

I even told him I'd split the cost with him.

And it's not like I can get it on my own since his Xbox takes up the only other available space to put it.

I suppose I'll just have to wait it out and wait until he cracks lol. Unless any of you people care enough to suggest a solution. I mean, he's probably going to end up waiting for his friends to decide which one they're getting (which I mean, if they choose Xbox that's gonna suck), so that probably means I'm going to wait until a Black Ops Three comes out....

Does he even want COD: Ghosts?

so uh... your problem is that your brother wont help you pay for something he doesn't even want?

Also PS4 lineup suck, I have made a mistake but I'm keeping my preorder

It would be a nice paper weight next to my Wii U until KH3 and Watch Dogs in 2014

just save your own money and buy it yourself

then mock him for being a generation below you

キノピオ八十五 said:

this^

and if you don't have space (like you said in the OP) just switch between your Wii U and PS4

problem solved

Ness said:
Also PS4 lineup suck, I have made a mistake but I'm keeping my preorder

It would be a nice paper weight next to my Wii U until KH3 and Watch Dogs in 2014
Well, the Xbone doesn't have any good exclusives IIRC.

And the Wii U's line up is definitely getting better with Wind Waker and Smash 4

Wait until the games he want start coming out for only next-gen consoles. It's not like there are any games you're waiting for at launch day, right?

Bilbo Baggins said:
キノピオ八十五 said:

this^

and if you don't have space (like you said in the OP) just switch between your Wii U and PS4

problem solved
I would, I could buy it, I mean, I HAVE THE MONEY. It's just that his Xbox takes up the only other available spot in the house to put the thing. And switching it just too much of a hassle, IMO. I'm lazy, ya know!

NSY said:
Does he even want COD: Ghosts?
I don't know. I even told him about the new dog fur and the dirt under the fingernails! lol

Ness said:
Sadly that Xbone's lineup is way better than PS4
I wouldn't say that.....

Purple Yoshi said:
Wait until the games he want start coming out for only next-gen consoles. It's not like there are any games you're waiting for at launch day, right?
That's probably what I'm going to do, just wait it out. I mean, I can Assassin's Creed on the Wii U anyway.

New Super Mario said:
I would, I could buy it, I mean, I HAVE THE MONEY. It's just that his Xbox takes up the only other available spot in the house to put the thing. And switching it just too much of a hassle, IMO. I'm lazy, ya know!

is the problem that there aren't enough inputs (as in hdmi slots i guess) or that there isn't enough physical space?

Pearl said:
New Super Mario said:

is the problem that there aren't enough inputs (as in hdmi slots i guess) or that there isn't enough physical space?
Physical Space.

There's only one small shelf below the tv stand and it holds all of the xbox and xbox games.

New Super Mario said:
Pearl said:
New Super Mario said:

Physical Space.

There's only one small shelf below the tv stand and it holds all of the xbox and xbox games.
You could put your games in your room and his games in his room. Free shelf for PS4 right there.

Gage42 said:
New Super Mario said:
Pearl said:
New Super Mario said:

Physical Space.

You could put your games in your room and his games in his room. Free shelf for PS4 right there.
I suppose. We'll see, maybe it'll work out.

And what happens if they pick Xbox, you can still convince him to get a PS4 instead.

you could just pay for the whole thing yourself by earning a bit more cash, you lazy sod
Disclaimer: You're not really lazy. You are a sod, though.
Disclaimer: You're not really a sod.
Disclaimer: Yes you are.

I have a feeling that your brother would get xbox one because of achievements and transfer profiles in there

There is a new edition of Xbox One

Alright, I'll probably be getting one, but not until more games come out, since I can get Assassin's Creed on the Wii U the way it is.

Back