I can't go to school!

Alexneushoorn

I got a crush on Sonic the Hedgehog.
Banned User
Because of the lack of counseling I need, I can't go to school anymore. I really liked it at my school, and it's really sad that I can't go anymore. Do you guys feel my pain? :'(

I love not going to school anymore but the difference is that I hate it there

you should try getting off this forum once in a while, then you'd have enough time to go to both things

I've moved houses a few times over the course of my life, so I can relate to the experience of leaving one's school and friends, but I can't relate to having to leave a school because it doesn't meet one's needs.

OH! Oh, I understand now, I thought you didn't have time to go to both things, right, I see now.

well it sucks that you can't go to school anymore, but isn't it illegal to not have your children taught?

Street Goomba said:
Because of the lack of counseling I need, I can't go to school anymore. I really liked it at my school, and it's really sad that I can't go anymore. Do you guys feel my pain? :'(

Did you get in a trouble?

Ness said:
Street Goomba said:

Well, I had to stay home for a few weeks because I was very agressive over a dip I was stuck in. Yesterday evening, my parents told me I couldn't go to school anymore because they don't have the counseling I need. (I went to a special school, as I'm autistic) It's mainly because of that and the fact that the Dutch government is economizing too much on counseling in special schools. And they couldn't take me anymore. That's why I had to leave my school. I really liked it at my school, there were people who understood me there, there were tons of fun things to do, but that's all over now. My life is really hard at the moment.

I was never at a special school, so I can't feel your pain in that circumstance.

I did have some special education classes. Mainly in math and literature. If anything, I sorta miss that feeling of attending those classes.

Street Goomba said:
Ness said:
Street Goomba said:

Well, I had to stay home for a few weeks because I was very agressive over a dip I was stuck in. Yesterday evening, my parents told me I couldn't go to school anymore because they don't have the counseling I need. (I went to a special school, as I'm autistic) It's mainly because of that and the fact that the Dutch government is economizing too much on counseling in special schools. And they couldn't take me anymore. That's why I had to leave my school. I really liked it at my school, there were people who understood me there, there were tons of fun things to do, but that's all over now. My life is really hard at the moment.
I went to a special school for 2 years. Although, while most people were there for learning issues, I was there, because I didn't know how to behave due to my autism.

DragonFreak said:
Street Goomba said:
Ness said:
Street Goomba said:

I went to a special school for 2 years. Although, while most people were there for learning issues, I was there, because I didn't know how to behave due to my autism.

I went there because I had behaving problems too.

Even though I was in special school, I still had problems. I would sometimes run away from school for certain reasons, but beause of the dip, my behavior went out of control. I verbally and psychically abused people and tended to have mental breakdowns and cry. I was very upset when I found out I couldn't go to school anymore. It's because of the heavy economizing of the Dutch government, and that stupid dip. Now, my parents and I have to find a way of giving me a daily activity to keep me busy.

Back