Punishment When You Were A Kid

Smg2daisy

Star Spirit
MarioWiki
Smg2daisy
I stay in this place and so far I only heard that people get grounded if they do something.

I feel like "Eh, that punishment is kinda like... put your hair down."

So as the topic title, what kind of punishment you get when you were like 6-12 years old?

I was grounded as a kid when I had bad marks in school. In that case they forbid me to play video games.

Punishment for staying up late playing vidya gaemz or being on Gheyspace was having them taken away(internet shut off from me; vidya gaemz hidden in mom's room).

I threw a tantrum every time so it failed and mom realized it was pointless.

I still had GBA with light and played at school. I wasn't "completely torn". I also knew where she hid my vidya gaemz.(never told her)

Happened between ages 12-14/15?

If that is what happened to me then cool. I don't have an officially my video game that belongs to myself.

The one I remembered when I was five, that's one day after my birthday. Someone gave me a nice, pink pencil case as a present, and I used it in kindergarten
So when I was leaving the classroom (School times over) I saw an exactly same pencil case so I was like "Man I am forgetful" and took it back home. When I opened the case, I was shocked that there were a lot of mechanical pencils and fancy pens in it (I used pencils only) and when my mother saw it, she used this
That made me cried a whole day

In school teachers use that too (primary school)

my parents weren't really that bad. worst i got was a week without internet, games and television. that was also one of the only punishments i ever got. i used to be a pretty good kid.

Banned from video games
Naughty step
Sent to room

That stuff, I was never properly grounded though.

They did things that would make "Super Duper Nasty Torture" a comfy massage.

Unknown Entity said:
Punishment for staying up late playing vidya gaemz or being on Gheyspace was having them taken away(internet shut off from me; vidya gaemz hidden in mom's room).

I threw a tantrum every time so it failed and mom realized it was pointless.

I still had GBA with light and played at school. I wasn't "completely torn". I also knew where she hid my vidya gaemz.(never told her)

Happened between ages 12-14/15?

Speaking of which, I see you got Enoshima on your avatar.

I don't think I ever had any, to be honest.

I was banned from watching Cartoon Network when I was, like, 3 or something, but that was because my parents thought it was too violent.

Unknown Entity said:
Iggy Koopa Jr said:
Speaking of which, I see you got Enoshima on your avatar.

Hm, yes. You like?

I do. I love her schweet smile.

As punishment, i got sent to BED. God that was nothing. I have books, thingy, dingy, and I live in my room half the time nyway.

Loss of privileges (like "no Nintendo 64 for a week") for major things and "stand against the wall for 5 minutes" for minor things.

Standing facing the wall for 5 minutes is a punishment because it's boring. Also I was supposed to use that time to "think about what I did wrong."

I almost never got punishments as a kid because I'm a nice guy, but I can remember I was told to go to my room and be there until I apologised my mother. Eh, I had my video games and computer there.

I was forbidden to play video games during school days

that ----ing sucked

My punishment was mostly not being allowed on the computer. I didn't really misbehave that much, though. I only really got punished when I would forget to do important things.

I got into trouble like, a few times a day when I was a kid. Usually, my parents used the threat of taking away video games to get me to do things. Oh yeah, and up until I was 11 or 12, they would make me write lines every time I did something bad.

Also, if I got any B's or below (Asian punishment), I was banned from playing video games on weekdays.

Back