Jokes About Mario and other characters

Kool_Koopa

Hammer Bro.
This is an idea which is quite new. Let's make jokes about Mario! Here is one. What do you get when you put Toad, Toadette and Toadsworth in a swimming pool? A tasty mushroom soup.
(Jokes must be funny! If they are rubbish then we will come and kill you! We know your address!)

Kool_Koopa said:
This is an idea which is quite new. Let's make jokes about Mario! Here is one. What do you get when you put Toad, Toadette and Toadsworth in a swimming pool? A tasty mushroom soup.
(Jokes must be funny! If they are rubbish then we will come and kill you! We know your address!)
Who's "we"? You just registered two weeks ago, you n00b newbie. :roll:

Besides, you joke is suggesting we eat Toad? You evil man.

My joke:
mgalexycomicdz6.png

Lario said:
This should be in Fancreations.

Case Closed.
Dude, you stated in another thread "This topi should be moved..."

Why so move-obsessed? And, how is this fan creations?

Garlic Man said:
Lario said:
This should be in Fancreations.

Case Closed.
Dude, you stated in another thread "This topi should be moved..."

Why so move-obsessed? And, how is this fan creations?

It's jokes, not a real discussion about the series.

Alright guys, stop arguing and get a load of this joke:

What do you get when you dump boiling water on MIPS the Rabbit?
A hot, crossed bunny!

PhilibusterBeetle said:
Alright guys, stop arguing and get a load of this joke:

What do you get when you dump boiling water on MIPS the Rabbit?
A hot, crossed bunny!
Was that supposed to sound perverted?

Wario's so fat that when he bathed in the sea, a Spanish came and thought he had discovered a new continent

Daisy's so fat that she went out on High-heels and came back on flip-flops!

Peach and Daisy were walking in the sunshine. Suddenly, they saw a meteor, and both looked at it. As they were looking upwards, a seagull pooped in Peach's hair. Then Daisy said "Let me get some paper". "You don't have to", replied Peach, "it's already flown away".

Smiddle said:
Peach and Daisy were walking in the sunshine. Suddenly, they saw a meteor, and both looked at it. As they were looking upwards, a seagull pooped in Peach's hair. Then Daisy said "Let me get some paper". "You don't have to", replied Peach, "it's already flown away".
I don't get it.

ShyGuy27 said:
Smiddle said:
I don't get it.
^Fish. (But then again, it's Smiddle. Maybe it's just gibberish)

PhilibusterBeetle said:
Sounded like one of those "dumb blond" jokes.
Well... Peach is blonde, so...

Smiddle said:
Garlic Man said:
PhilibusterBeetle said:
Sounded like one of those "dumb blond" jokes.
Well... Peach is blonde, so...
Yeah. Well, it was a pretty bad joke anyway.
Yeah. Even considering the fact that it was a blonde joke... I still don't get it. :P

Luigi walk with Daisy and sudenly their bellies start to rumble. Then he says 'Let's get some food, Daisy We will meet in my Mansion'. An hour later Luigi says' Those peaches were quite good, but this one ( :peach: ) had a lot of fat in it. I thought fruits are suppose to be healthy'. Then after a long burp Daisy says 'That mario pizza was quite good. Where did you got it from. Super Mario Takeaway?' Luigi says ' No, I got it from the basket where peaches were lying. It was hard to get that pizza away.

(Luigi and Daisy ate Garlic after it, but I never wrote that (Did I?) because Garlic Man would be eaten.

Kool_Koopa said:
Luigi walk with Daisy and sudenly their bellies start to rumble. Then he says 'Let's get some food, Daisy We will meet in my Mansion'. An hour later Luigi says' Those peaches were quite good, but this one ( :peach: ) had a lot of fat in it. I thought fruits are suppose to be healthy'. Then after a long burp Daisy says 'That mario pizza was quite good. Where did you got it from. Super Mario Takeaway?' Luigi says ' No, I got it from the basket where peaches were lying. It was hard to get that pizza away.

(Luigi and Daisy ate Garlic after it, but I never wrote that (Did I?) because Garlic Man would be eaten.
No, STFU, only Wario can eat me.

Kool_Koopa said:
But Luigi had already eaten you! Ohhhh that's why you are in hell.
Luigi NEVER ate me. Die.

What do u get when u fire flower a goomba?

Steamed Mushroom

Back