Miiverse for 3ds?

SUPERZ

Mariokart FOREVERRRRRRR (&Linux)
During The E3 when they announced The wiiu, They also announced miiverse.Being a social media for videogames, they said It would go onto multiple devices, including The 3ds. So far, They have released it for Wiiu, and Online for pc and mobile devices. Though, at the moment They haven't released the 3ds version. I know it's been a while since it started development(They started development for the 3ds version in march), but I was just curious: What are your thoughts on this?
Wowee, is this an old post! Anyway, since this topic was around, We officially had miiverse for 3ds since December of last year! So I have no more use of this topic, but it will be open for discussion since you guys like it. :)

I think it is better for the Wii U, because then, if people had Miiverse on both of their consoles, they would use the 3DS one as a troll account.

Shy Guy Forever said:
I think it is better for the Wii U, because then, if people had Miiverse on both of their consoles, they would use the 3DS one as a troll account.
Not necessarily, most people probably don't create two accounts places one to be good and one to troll.

I use it only to take screenshots for MarioWiki

Back