gta:v

Keqing

waga tsurugi yo, kage ni shitagae
Retired Wiki Staff
MarioWiki
Super-Yoshi
idk if many people play this but god damn ive been playing for like 5 days straight this game is too fun
this is defintely one of the biggest step ups from iv to this, and iv was pretty big too
the music is also pretty nice, a little bit of everything

triple protagonists i thought was gonna be shitty but they made it flow in so well
micheal has a shitty family but hes a good guy
trevor is a psychopath
franklin is an og O0

i think my favourite addition is the heists; you can choose however you wanna approach the target location and make a shit load of cash off that
actually i dunno man theres too many things like gun attachments, custom rides, and mothafuckin chop the dog

my least favourite is how people die off so fast (i punched someone in the chest and they got killed, happened like 10 times) and how it takes fucking forever to lose the wanted level now or how easy it is to trigger it, if you shoot someone in the middle of nowhere with like a surpressed gun, you instantly gain a star.

what are you guys' thoughts?

Just started playing yesterday, goofed around for a bit.

Running at people and the pressing climb to tackle them is fun.

Crocodile Dippy said:
Radagast the Brown said:
but that's a DS game

and it's Chinatown wars
fLh0JgU.gif
Are you going to do a Matilda about this game. I was stunned when
Trevor killed Johnny Klebitz because he was one of the three protagonists of GTA IV.

MOD EDIT: Plot spoilers for brand new games should probably, y'know, be spoilered.

Chuck Ballymoo said:
I was stunned when
Trevor killed Johnny Klebitz because he was one of the three protagonists of GTA IV.
for real dude i cant beleive he did that

also i saw a picture of when someone bought gta:iv on the 17th and then they were like "ive been waiting for so long i cant believe i got it for 20$" and that was the funniest shit ever.

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
Just started playing yesterday, goofed around for a bit.

Running at people and the pressing climb to tackle them is fun.
i really love that , they also added this military roll thing when combating (idk if that was in the previous ones i never really used it then but its useful in this one) its l2 + square or circle i forgot

the grenade launcher, minigun, and sticky bombs are fucking dope god damn

i held up the ammunation one time with a 5 star level for like the longest time it was so fun planting bombs at the door and just detonating and watching all of them instantly die. the assault shotgun is also really sick, pretty much instakills when you shoot any part of a body.

holy shit online came out today
i dont know what to expect but i bet its 10x better than iv
going to post later about shit that went down

So I beat the game yesterday

I swear I stared at that phone screen between the three options for like 10 minutes before I finally made a decision. It killed me to do it but I went with Trevor in the end. I eliminated Michael as an option early on because he had just gotten his family back together and had a lot to live for so it was between Franklin and Trevor. I'm still really sad that he's dead and wonder if I should have gone with the deathwish. It's all too late now though. RIP Trevor

NotABannableOffense said:
10 days later
no posts about the shit that went on
>:C
omg i forgot to say i kept getting disconnected like i think too many ppl are playing
i made my character it was awkward af cause u gotta chose ur momma and ur grandmomma and shit

A lot of people at school are saying GTA Online loves disconnecting you.

Thank god that I don't own GTA 5 because I would have so much time trying to connect to the server.

omg this game
the mother/grandmother shit was a bit weird, but i eventually connected and holy what its awesome

I wish two things:

I could afford this game

It was on pc.

Because I jut blew my bucks on Pokemon X and I don't want to play this game on a 7 year old console.

finally played online today
holy shit its so fun
i hate races but everything else is sick
its pretty much like story mode but online and u can do other stuff like rob stores and help simeon repo cars and more
expect anyone and everyone tobe an asshole if ur not equipped proper
and now im going back to play

That's pretty hilarious to see how gullible some people are. It's also a double whammy that they're willing to pirate it too.

Back