iOS 7

ToxBox

Power Star
Did you got it on your apple devices, how was it?

I got it by downloading through iTunes because update server is down for iPhones but not for iTunes

It ran better than iOS 6 and I can sort my apps more easier

i'm part of those non-hip squares that own an android instead of an iphone

but that's ok because ios7 is basically android

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
but that's ok because ios7 is basically android
as much as it copies Android (and practically everything else), it's still missing a bunch of the key features of Android

I can't seem to get it on....
On my ipod settings, it says its uo to date
On my itunes on my pc it says the ipod is up to date as well.
Yes I have updated itunes...

Phantom L said:
I can't seem to get it on....
On my ipod settings, it says its uo to date
On my itunes on my pc it says the ipod is up to date as well.
Yes I have updated itunes...
is your ipod the most recent one

due to apple being stupid you can only get ios7 on the most recent ipod

not exactly

it's possible iOS 7 now allows your mobile device to tell the site that it's a mobile device, but the actual mobile site existed before iOS7

Wow, didn't know the forum had a mobile version...

Anyway, as for iOS 7, I got it in my iPhone, and I actually like it a lot. Also, despite what many people have said all over the internet, I like the design as well.

apparently it takes up a huge amount of space? my friend said it takes up 3gb of space and he only has an 8gb iPod.

i mean, not that it matters to me, i'm android all the way B)

Dr. Lucien Sanchez said:
apparently it takes up a huge amount of space? my friend said it takes up 3gb of space and he only has an 8gb iPod.

i mean, not that it matters to me, i'm android all the way B)
yeah high five for android

but yeah I still do have iOS devices (since I got them before Android). it took 1GB for my iPad just to download (which gets larger when extracted)

i've used iPads at school in the past, and i can say that iOS just isn't for me

then again, it may be because android got to me first

nonetheless i've heard about some of the things they've implemented this time around and it does sound fairly interesting

It happen in iOS 5 and 6 and mine is 13.7 gb out of 16 gb, the remaining is for iOS

The update is 700 MB and it replace iOS 6

"Real capacity is less than 16GB. So 16 000 000 000 bytes will be only 14.9GB. iOS "eats" about 1GB from total storage.
So you get 13.7GB instead of 16GB."

It takes lot of space on 8 gb but 700 mb on 16 gb or more

it's 700 MB for everything but iPads

but that's still too much - six times the last update

Did you got Infinity Blade 3?

It looks amazing and I can run it without background app running on 4s, I know it will run fine on 5

i was just hypothesizing

i mean, it wouldn't surprise me if apple products tried to tell websites that they're some magical god from the future

Just downloaded it today on my iPhone 4. To put it plainly, I hate it.

It almost seems as if they changed a lot of the functions just for the sake of changing it, not to improve it.

I've been seriously considering getting an iPod Touch to play iOS games and maybe do some developing, though I'm going to see if a new version comes out in the next month or so (the current one was released nearly a year ago). Then I'll try out this fangled-dangled iOS7 that the kids keep telling me about.

Shokora said:
It almost seems as if they changed a lot of the functions just for the sake of changing it, not to improve it.
Bingo. As long as Apple keeps up the illusion of having new features, then they'll keep selling.

For what it's worth, iOS 7 brings to the table a lot of things iOS has desperately needed - just not particularly new.

Finally clearead enoigh memory on my iPad to download it, and it was disappointing.

Back