iOS 7

レイチェル said:
I've been seriously considering getting an iPod Touch to play iOS games and maybe do some developing, though I'm going to see if a new version comes out in the next month or so (the current one was released nearly a year ago). Then I'll try out this fangled-dangled iOS7 that the kids keep telling me about.

Get iPod touch 5, not 4 for iOS 7

Ness said:
レイチェル said:
I've been seriously considering getting an iPod Touch to play iOS games and maybe do some developing, though I'm going to see if a new version comes out in the next month or so (the current one was released nearly a year ago). Then I'll try out this fangled-dangled iOS7 that the kids keep telling me about.

Get iPod touch 5, not 4 for iOS 7
Yes, I know. I would also need either the 32 or 64gb ones to play TWEWY. :P

But like I said, I'm waiting to see if they announce a new one. I suppose they would, what with Christmas coming up.

I've noticed a few bugs, like when using the timer and pausing it, then leaving the app, there's a glitchy number stuck on the screen that I had to wait overnight to have disappear. Also when I'm updating an app, the home screen goes blank. The Paralax thing was pretty lame too so I turned it off.

Other than design and placements, nothing really has changed much.

If I'm playing music while the device is locked and I unlock it, the music will stop for half a second while it returns to the music app. It never used to do that with the old iOS.

I got Frustraited. :mad: I ran out of memory from my ipad 2, so I cant get it until I get a fifth gen ipod touch :P

SUPERZ said:
I got Frustraited. :mad: I ran out of memory from my ipad 2, so I cant get it until I get a fifth gen ipod touch :P

Put your iPad 2 apps in iTunes and after you downloaded it, you can transfer them back or download the update at iTunes

Put your iPad 2 apps in iTunes and after you downloaded it, you can transfer them back or download the update at iTunes
[/quote]

I think Ill wait till I get an ipod touch on my bday, The data on the ipads apps are very important data. I cant take any chances... Thanks for the tip though! :) I will consider doing that.

It is very easy, just sign in your account in iTunes and plug your iPad in iTunes and sync it. Then delete the apps, it will keep all of data and app in iTunes and you can get app back in about a minute from your computer.

Back