Official Breakfast Appreciation Thread

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Discuss your breakfast-eating routines, share your experiences, or even stream breakfast.

I am on a quest to eat breakfast on all 5 weekdays this week. 40% complete.

I usually get eggs, a pancake, bacon, and potatoes from the dining hall.

I usually eat mac n' cheese because ---- traditions and it's high in protein anyway.

Christian Brutal Sniper said:
stream breakfast.
Does having it on non-live video count

Ugh, just ate food, so it's hard talking about food, but...

I usually don't eat breakfast, but I do now since I'm in college, and I usually try to get some healthy stuff. I usually try stuff like yogurt, bagels, fruit cups, etc.

I usually have cereal most days, sometimes waffles, but that's it.
Sometimes I just sleep in allowing for maximum sleeping time before I need to get to school and skip it but yeah.

Xerneas said:

I usually don't eat breakfast, but I do now since I'm in college, and I usually try to get some healthy stuff. I usually try stuff like yogurt, bagels, fruit cups, etc.

Funny thing is that 2 of the items in your healthy list (yogurts and bagels) are rarely healthy unless said yogurt is Greek plain

well i do love breakfast but whether i get to eat some or not kinda varies.

Although i must say pancakes and bacon are wonderful.

Baby Luigi said:
Xerneas said:

Funny thing is that 2 of the items in your healthy list (yogurts and bagels) are rarely healthy unless said yogurt is Greek plain
And 2%.

Anyway, I always look forward to baking bacon and eating four slices. Or maybe two eggs and two slices of bacon. And a banana.

Golden Graham's are basically mankind's greatest invention. And breakfast is always better with hot chocolate.

New Super Mario said:
I love breakfast. Easily the best food ever.

That's good as it is the most important meal of the day

Monday - Brown sugar cinnamon bagel with strawberry cream cheese and vanilla greek yogurt
Tuesday - Reeses Puffs
Wesnesday - Another bagel, but with honey peanut butter.

Back