Favorite Final Smash

Haven't played Brawl in quite some time, but I remember Kirby and Olimar having really effective Final Smashes.

Kirby's final smash sucks and is easy to dodge.

Olimar's is by far the best one, in my opinion.

Negative Zone, Luigi's Drunk Bubble lol
And Wario's FS is fun to use, even though you mostly die

I like Ike's Great Aether because he practically pwns his opponent such as Wario.

Mine is the Negative Zone!! (Luigi!!) I can always do a lot of damage If I use this Final Smash! :D

Then Meta Knight's and Link's/Toon Link's.

Luigi's/Baby Luigi's Negative Zone is also useful, especially in Giant Brawl. The zone gets even bigger. And the Super Jump Punch is basically a 1-hit KO in higher percentages.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Luigi's/Baby Luigi's Negative Zone is also useful, especially in Giant Brawl. The zone gets even bigger. And the Super Jump Punch is basically a 1-hit KO in higher percentages.
That's what I always use :)

Ultramariologan said:
I like every final smash except Jigglypuff's. Here's why I hate Jigglypuff's Final Smash:

1. Jigglypuff's Final Smash does not do any damage.
2. Just pushing people off the stage? This one needs more in it.
1. It does... once Jigglypuff screams "Jiggly!" it pushes you and gives you damage. :P
2. This is just more useful on smaller stages, cornering works too.

Jigglypuff, Zelda, Peach (;)), Ike, and Kirby.

My favorite's gotta be Samus' Final Smash. I mean, come on. It kills all your opponents and strips Samus to her Zero Suit. :drool:

I like :yoshi: 's Super Dragon and Diddy Kong's Barrell Barrage and I also like Luigi's Negative Zone for the lolz. I also find it funny how a computer would only use the Fireball when they used the Negative Zone.

Volt Tackle or the Icicle Mountain. These are the final Smashes of my favourite characters, and while both don't seem deadly, they can actually be very useful when used right.

Luigi's drunk bubble

Back