dark bones game over, true? (TTYD)

maledict

Hammer Bro.
well, y got a great curiosity about a posible game over made by the dry bones wen you are trying to beat the first dark bones on paper mario 2, I got that curiosity because on the dark bones article na d I can't stand it, so, I want you to tell me how I get that game over and how the dry bones kill mario, thanks

well, on the tittle there's an abreviation of the thousand years door, or paper mario 2, and the chapter, is the last one in the palace of shadows,, on the sub-boss battle agains the first dark bones, he gonna call many dry bones, similar to the red bone one

the article about the game over is true :eek:. don't you remember on an early spot on the shadow palace were you have to awake the dark bones and he send many dry bones to make harder to confront dark bones, but if you just stand still, you will end swallowed by the floor and game over, you know that there are many ways to get a game over outside battles (also in super paper mario)

maledict said:
the article about the game over is true :eek:. don't you remember on an early spot on the shadow palace were you have to awake the dark bones and he send many dry bones to make harder to confront dark bones, but if you just stand still, you will end swallowed by the floor and game over, you know that there are many ways to get a game over outside battles (also in super paper mario)
Game Over outside battles is easy... just fall in water a bunch of times. (In the case of TTYD)

Garlic Man said:
maledict said:
Game Over outside battles is easy... just fall in water a bunch of times. (In the case of TTYD)
'K

OW!

Garlic Man said:
maledict said:
I was refering to ocasions like the gosht toad, the spiky ceiling from hooktail castle, the time bomb of the great tree and becoming a servant of the queeny, but I didn't know that I can get a game over before I fight agains the dark bones. can somebody tell me if I miss a "non-battle game over" on that game?

maledict said:
Garlic Man said:
maledict said:
I was refering to ocasions like the gosht toad, the spiky ceiling from hooktail castle, the time bomb of the great tree and becoming a servant of the queeny, but I didn't know that I can get a game over before I fight agains the dark bones. can somebody tell me if I miss a "non-battle game over" on that game?
Jumping on spikes... a bunch of times

Get poked to death by Count bleck. count bleck is a goodie now, too many people are on mario side. I think I am going to be a mario hater.

Kool_Koopa said:
Get poked to death by Count bleck. count bleck is a goodie now, too many people are on mario side. I think I am going to be a mario hater.
Good job.

I like being bad. i've killed Mario with my special move ( Koopa Kung-Fu) and he died! I've copped his head off. According to Nintendo's latest news Rosalina is planned to move on Bowser's side!

Kool_Koopa said:
I like being bad. i've killed Mario with my special move ( Koopa Kung-Fu) and he died! I've copped his head off. According to Nintendo's latest news Rosalina is planned to move on Bowser's side!
'K. I heard about that. [/sarcasm]

USERS HERE ARE NOT CONNECTED TO THE MARIOVERSE! [/antirudnickitheory]

lawls Kool Koopa

Parody fanfiction =/= actual Nintendo news

Although through my sig it's been established that Rosalina at least shows violent intentions to Mario XD

Rosalina Spalko said:
lawls Kool Koopa

Although through my sig it's been established that Rosalina at least shows violent intentions to Mario XD
Someday that sig will change, and the quoted post will not make sense.

ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
lawls Kool Koopa

Yeah, TTLY. Just like my avatar, which I change every day or so.

PaperStriker said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
lawls Kool Koopa

QFT

I might change my avatar, but this sig is here to stay.

~Anyway~ Beat the 1k door, and only game overs I found outside battles were the cursed diary and joining Shadow Queen

Rosalina Spalko said:
PaperStriker said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
lawls Kool Koopa

QFT

~Anyway~ Beat the 1k door, and only game overs I found outside battles were the cursed diary and joining Shadow Queen
^That was sarcasm. I've had this avatar since I had 950~ posts.

PaperStriker said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
PaperStriker said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
lawls Kool Koopa

QFT

I caught your sarcasm, sorry if it came out all wonky. On sites like this I usually keep the same avatar/sig (I haven't changed my anime forum avi since 2001 come to think of it)

ohwells

Rosalina Spalko said:
PaperStriker said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
PaperStriker said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
lawls Kool Koopa

QFT

I caught your sarcasm, sorry if it came out all wonky. On sites like this I usually keep the same avatar/sig (I haven't changed my anime forum avi since 2001 come to think of it)

ohwells
:eek:
This topic is now about avatars.

Well you can only talk about in game death for so long

Rosalina Spalko said:
PaperStriker said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
PaperStriker said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
lawls Kool Koopa

QFT

ohwells
WHOAH%21%21%21%211.PNG

Anyway, I can't change mine. D:

Back