dark bones game over, true? (TTYD)

maledict

Hammer Bro.
well, y got a great curiosity about a posible game over made by the dry bones wen you are trying to beat the first dark bones on paper mario 2, I got that curiosity because on the dark bones article na d I can't stand it, so, I want you to tell me how I get that game over and how the dry bones kill mario, thanks
 

maledict

Hammer Bro.
well, on the tittle there's an abreviation of the thousand years door, or paper mario 2, and the chapter, is the last one in the palace of shadows,, on the sub-boss battle agains the first dark bones, he gonna call many dry bones, similar to the red bone one
 

maledict

Hammer Bro.
the article about the game over is true :eek:. don't you remember on an early spot on the shadow palace were you have to awake the dark bones and he send many dry bones to make harder to confront dark bones, but if you just stand still, you will end swallowed by the floor and game over, you know that there are many ways to get a game over outside battles (also in super paper mario)
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
maledict said:
the article about the game over is true :eek:. don't you remember on an early spot on the shadow palace were you have to awake the dark bones and he send many dry bones to make harder to confront dark bones, but if you just stand still, you will end swallowed by the floor and game over, you know that there are many ways to get a game over outside battles (also in super paper mario)
Game Over outside battles is easy... just fall in water a bunch of times. (In the case of TTYD)
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
Garlic Man said:
maledict said:
the article about the game over is true :eek:. don't you remember on an early spot on the shadow palace were you have to awake the dark bones and he send many dry bones to make harder to confront dark bones, but if you just stand still, you will end swallowed by the floor and game over, you know that there are many ways to get a game over outside battles (also in super paper mario)
Game Over outside battles is easy... just fall in water a bunch of times. (In the case of TTYD)
'K

OW!
 

maledict

Hammer Bro.
Garlic Man said:
maledict said:
the article about the game over is true :eek:. don't you remember on an early spot on the shadow palace were you have to awake the dark bones and he send many dry bones to make harder to confront dark bones, but if you just stand still, you will end swallowed by the floor and game over, you know that there are many ways to get a game over outside battles (also in super paper mario)
Game Over outside battles is easy... just fall in water a bunch of times. (In the case of TTYD)
I was refering to ocasions like the gosht toad, the spiky ceiling from hooktail castle, the time bomb of the great tree and becoming a servant of the queeny, but I didn't know that I can get a game over before I fight agains the dark bones. can somebody tell me if I miss a "non-battle game over" on that game?
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
maledict said:
Garlic Man said:
maledict said:
the article about the game over is true :eek:. don't you remember on an early spot on the shadow palace were you have to awake the dark bones and he send many dry bones to make harder to confront dark bones, but if you just stand still, you will end swallowed by the floor and game over, you know that there are many ways to get a game over outside battles (also in super paper mario)
Game Over outside battles is easy... just fall in water a bunch of times. (In the case of TTYD)
I was refering to ocasions like the gosht toad, the spiky ceiling from hooktail castle, the time bomb of the great tree and becoming a servant of the queeny, but I didn't know that I can get a game over before I fight agains the dark bones. can somebody tell me if I miss a "non-battle game over" on that game?
Jumping on spikes... a bunch of times
 

Kool_Koopa

Hammer Bro.
Pronouns
She/her
Get poked to death by Count bleck. count bleck is a goodie now, too many people are on mario side. I think I am going to be a mario hater.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Kool_Koopa said:
Get poked to death by Count bleck. count bleck is a goodie now, too many people are on mario side. I think I am going to be a mario hater.
Good job.
 

Kool_Koopa

Hammer Bro.
Pronouns
She/her
I like being bad. i've killed Mario with my special move ( Koopa Kung-Fu) and he died! I've copped his head off. According to Nintendo's latest news Rosalina is planned to move on Bowser's side!
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
Kool_Koopa said:
I like being bad. i've killed Mario with my special move ( Koopa Kung-Fu) and he died! I've copped his head off. According to Nintendo's latest news Rosalina is planned to move on Bowser's side!
'K. I heard about that. [/sarcasm]

USERS HERE ARE NOT CONNECTED TO THE MARIOVERSE! [/antirudnickitheory]
 

Rosalina Spalko

I'm just confused as you are.
Pronouns
She/her
lawls Kool Koopa

Parody fanfiction =/= actual Nintendo news

Although through my sig it's been established that Rosalina at least shows violent intentions to Mario XD
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Rosalina Spalko said:
lawls Kool Koopa

Parody fanfiction =/= actual Nintendo news

Although through my sig it's been established that Rosalina at least shows violent intentions to Mario XD
Someday that sig will change, and the quoted post will not make sense.
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
lawls Kool Koopa

Parody fanfiction =/= actual Nintendo news

Although through my sig it's been established that Rosalina at least shows violent intentions to Mario XD
Someday that sig will change, and the quoted post will not make sense.
Yeah, TTLY. Just like my avatar, which I change every day or so.
 

Rosalina Spalko

I'm just confused as you are.
Pronouns
She/her
PaperStriker said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
lawls Kool Koopa

Parody fanfiction =/= actual Nintendo news

Although through my sig it's been established that Rosalina at least shows violent intentions to Mario XD
Someday that sig will change, and the quoted post will not make sense.
Yeah, TTLY. Just like my avatar, which I change every day or so.
QFT

I might change my avatar, but this sig is here to stay.

~Anyway~ Beat the 1k door, and only game overs I found outside battles were the cursed diary and joining Shadow Queen
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Rosalina Spalko said:
PaperStriker said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
lawls Kool Koopa

Parody fanfiction =/= actual Nintendo news

Although through my sig it's been established that Rosalina at least shows violent intentions to Mario XD
Someday that sig will change, and the quoted post will not make sense.
Yeah, TTLY. Just like my avatar, which I change every day or so.
QFT

I might change my avatar, but this sig is here to stay.

~Anyway~ Beat the 1k door, and only game overs I found outside battles were the cursed diary and joining Shadow Queen
^That was sarcasm. I've had this avatar since I had 950~ posts.
 

Rosalina Spalko

I'm just confused as you are.
Pronouns
She/her
PaperStriker said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
PaperStriker said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
lawls Kool Koopa

Parody fanfiction =/= actual Nintendo news

Although through my sig it's been established that Rosalina at least shows violent intentions to Mario XD
Someday that sig will change, and the quoted post will not make sense.
Yeah, TTLY. Just like my avatar, which I change every day or so.
QFT

I might change my avatar, but this sig is here to stay.

~Anyway~ Beat the 1k door, and only game overs I found outside battles were the cursed diary and joining Shadow Queen
^That was sarcasm. I've had this avatar since I had 950~ posts.
I caught your sarcasm, sorry if it came out all wonky. On sites like this I usually keep the same avatar/sig (I haven't changed my anime forum avi since 2001 come to think of it)

ohwells
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pronouns
He/him
Rosalina Spalko said:
PaperStriker said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
PaperStriker said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
lawls Kool Koopa

Parody fanfiction =/= actual Nintendo news

Although through my sig it's been established that Rosalina at least shows violent intentions to Mario XD
Someday that sig will change, and the quoted post will not make sense.
Yeah, TTLY. Just like my avatar, which I change every day or so.
QFT

I might change my avatar, but this sig is here to stay.

~Anyway~ Beat the 1k door, and only game overs I found outside battles were the cursed diary and joining Shadow Queen
^That was sarcasm. I've had this avatar since I had 950~ posts.
I caught your sarcasm, sorry if it came out all wonky. On sites like this I usually keep the same avatar/sig (I haven't changed my anime forum avi since 2001 come to think of it)

ohwells
:eek:
This topic is now about avatars.
 

Rosalina Spalko

I'm just confused as you are.
Pronouns
She/her
Well you can only talk about in game death for so long
 

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Pronouns
He/him
Rosalina Spalko said:
PaperStriker said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
PaperStriker said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
lawls Kool Koopa

Parody fanfiction =/= actual Nintendo news

Although through my sig it's been established that Rosalina at least shows violent intentions to Mario XD
Someday that sig will change, and the quoted post will not make sense.
Yeah, TTLY. Just like my avatar, which I change every day or so.
QFT

I might change my avatar, but this sig is here to stay.

~Anyway~ Beat the 1k door, and only game overs I found outside battles were the cursed diary and joining Shadow Queen
^That was sarcasm. I've had this avatar since I had 950~ posts.
I caught your sarcasm, sorry if it came out all wonky. On sites like this I usually keep the same avatar/sig (I haven't changed my anime forum avi since 2001 come to think of it)

ohwells


Anyway, I can't change mine. D:
 
Top