Mighty No. 9 (new Kickstarter from Mega Man creator)

Kellam said:
Yeah, I voted I, but watch C win because ponies even though the design is ugly as shit.

Also, apparently the person who did the music for Mega Man 2 is doing some of the work for this game, so there's that.

Same here, I hear a lot of people are going with F, though.

http://www.rockman-corner.com/2013/10/mighty-no-9-coming-to-3ds-and-vita-new.html

Hell yes.

This game after lots of delays finally got released and if you haven't already heard it failed to live up to any of the hype. However when you think thing's couldn't possibly get worse, the game launches horribly.

It's such a shame that something that has so much potential and the backstory of what this game was originally supposed turned out like this. It's hard to believe 4 million dollars were backed into this,

I just watched the most recent trailer for this game.

...ouch.

from what ive heard the gameplay isnt too great either too. What a shame.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Time Turner said:
Dr. Alphys said:
I just watched the most recent trailer for this game.

...ouch.
Like an anime fan on prom night, indeed.
Don't worry though, Sonic will always be with you on prom night.[1]

Man, don't even...

It's not recommendable to go to prom night with Sonic. He's awful at slow dance.

NSY said:
This game after lots of delays finally got released and if you haven't already heard it failed to live up to any of the hype. However when you think thing's couldn't possibly get worse, the game launches horribly.

It's such a shame that something that has so much potential and the backstory of what this game was originally supposed turned out like this. It's hard to believe 4 million dollars were backed into this,

eeeeh tbh i lost interest in it a while ago

probably for the better

Midna said:
クッパJr. said:
http://www.rockman-corner.com/2013/09/mighty-no-9-is-coming-to-home-consoles.html

woooo

Shut up and TAKE MY BANANAS!

also i want my bananas back

i never took your bananas

I still kinda wanna give the game a shot. But... idk something just feels wrong and I can't quite put my finger on it. What I want to know is aside from the delays, aside from the horrible marketing, aside from the way some backers got shafted... is the game fun? Does it scratch the metaphorical itch I've had since the whole Legends 3 debacle?

Wow, what a giant bomb. That's not a wound that'll heal any time soon.

Threek said:
i never took your bananas

I still kinda wanna give the game a shot. But... idk something just feels wrong and I can't quite put my finger on it. What I want to know is aside from the delays, aside from the horrible marketing, aside from the way some backers got shafted... is the game fun? Does it scratch the metaphorical itch I've had since the whole Legends 3 debacle?
From what I've heard, it's like a MegaMan fan game, and not one of the high-quality ones. If you want more of the blue bomber, this will probably scratch your itch, but it won't be what you're craving.

Honestly, at this point you're better off playing Mega Man Unlimited and Rockman 4: Minus Infinity, if you haven't already. I've heard they're incredibly well-made fan-games.

Why even begin to compare incredibly well-made fan-games to this? It doesn't seem fair to them. :(

They got FOUR MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS, so naturally you'd think they'd so something better than some fans that sat and posted on forums and various IRC channels did.

Dust got 40k dollars and still did infinity times better.

Also Yooka-Laylee.

THEY DON'T HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR HALF-ASSING IT. Especially since inticreates helped them and they did azure striker gunvolt.

lol the final boss is totally NOT yellow devil, guys

also, mega ran what are you doing

i swear that was boring as shit to watch it has like no variety no interesting powerups nothing interesting happened in that video like jesus christ, i didnt even finish the video because it was boring the hell out of me.

Back