ATTN:Wiki Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Driftmaster130

Rest in Peace, Walkazo
I don't know where else to put this, but I'm making a topic here.

I was just blocked on the wiki for 2 weeks by Walkazo.

I don't care if the admins refuse to believe this, but I'm just going to straight spit out the truth here.

I did not operate the BowserWorld2 account. It belonged to my younger brother who hardly used it to edit. For a while now, he has been saying IRL that I spend too much time on MarioWiki and whatnot and has been really annoyed with it, and has tried on multipe occasions to "report me to the admins and get me banned". First (back in July) he posted messages on admins' talkpages stating that I sockpuppeted, which is completely false. I have (and have never had in the past) no intention whatsoever of vandalizing the wiki in any way.

Recently (just yesterday), he began to vandalizing and blank admins' talkpages, in an effort to get me banned. Again, I did not sockpuppet, have no intentions of vandalism, and am not operating that account.

If you need proof, I have enough on hand. Do what you want with this message, I don't care if no one believes it; I just wanted to spit out the truth and am satisfied.

-Driftmaster130, who was blocked

Why not directly contact one of the admins?

Terriermon said:
Why not directly contact one of the admins?
It's too late now that I already made this topic; I don't care how the information is relayed but I just want the administration to see this.

I did not operate the BowserWorld2 account.

Doesn't matter; your IP has an history of vandalism and it is your responsbility to watch over what's being done on your computer. From our perspective, disruptive activity from your IP has been frequent enough that we can't afford to be charitable anymore.

As a general disclaimer, if you are in a position where friends or relatives might compromise your account, it is entirely your responsbility to prevent it from happening. "But it's really my friend|bro/siamese twin!" is such an easy and oft-used excuse that the staff doesn't have the time or patience to speculate and examine circumstantial "evidences" to determine Who Is Really At Fault anymore.

You are my friend, and I don't want to seem rude or something but:

I know you mostly isn't a sockpuppet, but you may be! I'm not saying that I don't believe you or something. And just as walkazo said to your brother :"it is just words, and trust can be broken".

In most cases, you aren't going to be unblocked. So just take a vacation for 2 weeks, and then return forgetting that anything of those ever happened, change your password and protect your account from other accesses.. After-all, your account (and most times your IP address too). You are responsibility for whatever may happen from them.

It was better if you used the email that you see when you are trying to log in. better than dragging this type of problem here.

Megadardery said:
You are my friend, and I don't want to seem rude or something but:

I know you mostly not sockpuppet, but you may be! I don't say I'm not beleiving you or something, -and just as walkazo said to your brother- it is just words, and trust can be broken.

In most cases, you aren't going to be unblocked. So just take a vacation for 2 weeks, and then return forgetting that anything of those ever happened, change your password and protect your account from other accesses.. Afterall, your account (and mostly your IP address too). You are قesponsibility for whatever may happen from it.

It was better if you used the email that you see when you are trying to log in. better than dragging this type of problem here.
I know, I saw the block message giving the email too late...[br]And the purpose of this topic wasn't to get myself unblocked, it was just to tell the admins exactly what happened.

I don't want to get into this mess any further, so I'll just leave it here, accept my block, and return in two weeks.

Randombob-omb4761 said:
O_O WHAT THE!?
Speedy Yoshi said:
Like Megadardery, you aren't gonna get unblocked, just vacation off the Mariowiki and then come back after the ban stops
guys

he already said that
Drift said:
I don't want to get into this mess any further, so I'll just leave it here, accept my block, and return in two weeks.

Ah, I remember my first sock. It wasn't here, it was on UP. I tried to edit from the school computers, but I couldn't, so assuming my user account was blocked, I created a second account, but I couldn't edit from that one either! I soon found out that my IP was blocked, not my username. After school, I rushed home, and found myself with several users asking wth I was doing. I explained the whole story to them, and they laughed and let me off.

Obviously this isn't the case here, but w/e. Also,

Glowsquid said:
Doesn't matter; your IP has an history of vandalism

aaaggh

Why are these kinds of threads created almost every time there's a block? They should be locked straight away, and the matter dealt with privately so the public don't get unnecessarily involved and give nonconstructive input.

Kingbowser99 said:
Glowsquid said:

aaaggh
Remember he's French, so there isn't actually a consonant at the beginning of 'history' for him.

Uniju said:
Kingbowser99 said:
Glowsquid said:

aaaggh
Remember he's French, so there isn't actually a consonant at the beginning of 'history' for him.
Oh wow, Glowsquid is French? Well, you learn something new every day.

And now I just realised how close Glowsquid lives to me. He could easily ride up to London, get a bus to Plymouth, and literally hit me in the face if I do something wrong.

Cet thread est aller off topic, ferme s'il vous plaît.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back