Pronunciation Book, @Horse_ebooks, and Bear Stearns Bravo

Toad Eightyfive

used to be here but peaced out
Pronouns
Anything
MarioWiki
Toad85
ok so here's the sitch

this guy on youtube who pronounces words has stopped pronouncing words, and is instead counting down to the date september 24th. accompanying each new daily video is a cryptic phrase or paragraph, implying this is a) something he's been planning for a long time, b) some kind of ARG or overarching plot.

anyone else here of this?

Re: Something is going to happen in 32 days.

seems like a publicity scheme tbh

you watch, it'll be something completely useless like a video of him talking or announcing that he likes how many subscribers he's gotten

Kingbowser99 said:

you watch, it'll be something completely useless like a video of him talking or announcing that he likes how many subscribers he's gotten
Stop being so cynical and have an imagination.

I've never heard of this guy till now.

My guesses would be he's gunna come out with a book about every word he's said in all his videos.

or

He was lying and doing this for mere speculation among the populace.

Terriermon said:
Kingbowser99 said:

One does not simply tell Neptune to stop being cynical.

Terriermon said:
Kingbowser99 said:

Stop telling me what to do. Seriously.

BTW, some wackos on Wikia analyzed the silent noise at the end of each video and ran it through a spectrogram.

As of 33, here's the image it makes:

180px-Pronunciation33.png

it's like the portal 2 arg all over again

looks like eduard khil doing his famous point

holy shit he's gonna do a pronunciation of the trololo song

I figured it out

I find this pretty creepy because i've never seen this channel before and his voice sounds extremely familiar.

Tentomon said:
I find this pretty creepy because i've never seen this channel before and his voice sounds extremely familiar.
I've accidentally stumbled across his videos far too many times. The same probably happened to you at one point.

Terriermon said:
Tentomon said:
I've accidentally stumbled across his videos far too many times. The same probably happened to you at one point.
Actually never. I would remember something that stands out so well, even if it is just pronunciations

I read something about this video being connected to all this, but the moment i started it creepy music played so i haven't heard more than a few seconds because i dont want to be paranoid for the rest of the night but i'll just drop this here

Tentomon said:
i dont want to be paranoid for the rest of the night but i'll just drop this here

THE DARKNESS WILL CONSUME YOUR LIFE! HEEHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronald McDonald is out to get you, young man. Don't stray too close to your local McDonalds...

He's. Watching Your. Every. Move.

(i could get more grotesque but i shan't)

seems very boring

He's counting down to the day of the apocalypse.

The thing is, the apocalypse will happen when he reaches "2". He's doing this to screw with the people who are going to be like "On the day before the world ends, I'll go all out, shy away from no expenses, and live like a king/queen!"

Kingbowser99 said:
It's a ploy to sell more words.

Reading more of Wikia, they traced the channel back to a guy named "Thomas Bender", who is apparently a Princeton grad involved in the creation of the ARG "This is My Milwaukee".

So yeah it's probably another ARG of sorts.

So.

85 said:
BTW, some wackos on Wikia analyzed the silent noise at the end of each video and ran it through a spectrogram.

As of 33, here's the image it makes:

180px-Pronunciation33.png

it gets worse

Spectrogram.png

I AM EXTREMELY UPSET AT THE OUTCOME OF THIS

MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE IS RUINED BECAUSE OF THIS

The beginning of “Bear Stearns Bravo” marks the end of [...] Horse_ebooks.

OH NO

Back